Quote Originally Posted by lowell
Excellent. Now we're getting somewhere. Please don't be frustrated; we'll get it worked out for you. I didn't mean to come off as a jerk in the earlier post -- I was impressed with the information, just believe that there're better ways to approach the diagnosis.

best, whit
Class sleuthing Whit, I'm sure I am not the only one following this chase... I'll put an early bet on with you and say some of those those coils are bad...

Seriously, with a BeMtroubleuw the is often in the detail... so this thread provides a clear lesson for many: Azale (good work on your posts mate) made a huge effort to explain things clearly and probably has a solution now. We should all try to take as much care when posting, to be specific and explain the context within which we describe our actions/deductions. It encourages good minds like Whit to pipe-up and help out, so before you know it the fault is found (exactly as Whit has gone to great lengths to do here).

If you don't take the effort to explain yourself the solution can be harder than pulling teeth.. which won't help anyone.

I hope this optimism doesn't jinx Azale in fixing it now...