GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EAT chip CHRISTMAS sale

Default EAT chip CHRISTMAS sale

From now till Jan 10, get any EAT chip at 10% off. Just order from my site, and I'll send you 10% back within 2 days. (that's the easiest way for me to run this sale). Chipe will be shipped out starting around Jan 3, but some may be shipped earlier (such as this week if you order now).

All chips for the USA are shipped from the USA by USPS Priority Post, and I ship the International orders from Toronto.

Have a great Christmas!

Order now and order often so I can buy InfernoM3's M-parallels for my wife's car.

MarkD

Mark,You ever look at the chip for my car??

Barry-South Africa??remember??sent you ecu numbers and internal chip numbers?

Said it was old and you probably cut your teeth on this ecu?

I would, but im buying an expensive camera, and i bought myself a hard drive last night. By January 10th i might feel comfortable making the purchase though.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

If you have the Time, Inclination and Ability to explain what device I'd need and the procedure to read my chip I'd consider doing it and sending you the data to make a chip for my Alusil 540 with the unusual DME number.
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

I would love to buy a chip from EAT - however, I have sent 2 emails to this company now in the past 2 weeks asking questions about the chips, their power gains, etc, and I have yet to receive any kind of reply. Service like that makes me far more likely to buy a Conforti chip - which is too bad, as I am located in Canada as well.

Just a quick plug for Mark's Chip -

My 93 525i with a 5 speed went from 16.1 in the quarter mile (my best time of the night) to 15.6 with his EAT chip (again, my best time of the night).

Thats all the hard data I have for you, but its something.
    93 525i / 01 330Ci / 98 Camry / 91 Volvo 240 / 99 Jeep GC

Yeah I never got an EAT chip as prize for the 2006 Virtual Car Show

Quote Originally Posted by repenttokyo
    I would love to buy a chip from EAT - however, I have sent 2 emails to this company now in the past 2 weeks asking questions about the chips, their power gains, etc, and I have yet to receive any kind of reply. Service like that makes me far more likely to buy a Conforti chip - which is too bad, as I am located in Canada as well.

In the last 6 to 8 weeks, I've had quite a few people tell me they sent an email and didn't get a reply. In many cases, I actually didn't get their email. My ISP (Bell Sympatico) is using MS hotmail for their email server now and I suspect this is the problem.

Please cc any email you send to mark.dsylva @ gmail.com in addition to the regular mark@dsylva-tech.ca and I'll be sure to respond within 2 or 3 days. I don't recall anyone sending two emails in the past few weeks which I have not answered.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    Yeah I never got an EAT chip as prize for the 2006 Virtual Car Show
    Jon,

I am quite willing to send you a chip but didn't you need an EWS for an M60? I was sure that was the problem. Send me a contact number and I'll call you, and sort this out. If you require an EWS chip I'll have a programmer sent to you to read the chip.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Jehu
    If you have the Time, Inclination and Ability to explain what device I'd need and the procedure to read my chip I'd consider doing it and sending you the data to make a chip for my Alusil 540 with the unusual DME number.

Send me an email with a contact number and I'll call you. Do you have access to an EPROM reader/programmer?

Mark

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast