GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT...Sears

Default OT...Sears

I just received this e-mail message from a relative. Just thought I would pass it on to you guys, thought you might like to know.
    Just for the record, if there is any last minute items that need to be procured for Christmas from the tool section....

This is such a breath of fresh air compared to all the negative hype you hear about Wal-Mart these days.

Here goes....
    JR

Let's all shop at Sears!!!
    I assume you have all seen the reports about how Sears is treating its reservist employees who are called up? By law, they are required to hold their jobs open and available, but nothing more. Usually, people take a big pay cut and lose benefits as a result of being called up... Sears is voluntarily paying the difference in salaries and maintaining all benefits, including medical insurance and bonus programs, for all called up reservist employees for up to two years. I submit that Sears is an exemplary corporate citizen and should be recognized for its contribution.

Suggest we all shop at Sears, and be sure to find a manager to tell them why we are there so the company gets the positive reinforcement it well deserves.

Pass it on.

So I decided to check it out before I sent it forward. I sent the following email to the Sears Customer Service Department:

I received this email and I would like to know if it is true. If it is, the Internet may have just become one very good source of advertisement for your store. I know I would go out of my way to buy products from Sears instead of another store for a like item even if it was cheaper at the other store.

Here is their answer to my email....... ......... .....

Dear Customer:

Thank you for contacting Sears

The information is factual. We appreciate your positive feedback. Sears regards service to our country as one of greatest sacrifices our young men and women can make. We are happy to do our part to lessen the burden they bear at this time.

Bill Thorn
    Sears Customer Care
    webcenter@sears. com
    1-800-349-4358

Please pass this on to all your friends, Sears needs to be recognized for this outstanding contribution and we need to show them, as Americans, we do appreciate what they are doing for our military!!!! !!!!!!! It's Verified By Snope.com http://www.snopes. com/politics/ military/ sears.asp

Good stuff. Just got a Craftsman version of the Dremel as an Xmas gift for Dad.
    Atlanta, GA/Bloomington, IN, USA

I will be sure to shop there next time i need a tool.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA