Hey guys. As you may know, my e34 got keyed over Thanksgiving break and since it's getting repainted, I'm going all out. I have a million questions about "how to go about getting things painted, etc"

The M tech skirts. First of all, I should get them painted seperatley then put them on the car, correct? Second of all, can someone find me a definitive answer of exactly EVERY last part/piece that is required to mount these things. (Realoem isn't working for me for some reason)

Does anyone know if the M-tech skirt lower door pieces are different than the regular ones?? How do those things even attach? Should I get my black lowers painted entirely and then put the skirts on or just leave them alone?

Here's a picture of the lower door pieces that I'm talking about:

And for the final question on the sideskirt topic (if the lower door trim peices are indeed different) how doi go about mounting the M tech sideskirt ones??

Second of all, should I replace my trunk lid entirely or just fix it (Is it possible for them to fix the small dent in my trunk? I have a seperate trunk lid, but I realized the VIN will be different and I don't want people to think the car was ever in an accident. If I don't wind up using the lid it will be for sale.