GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Smoked Headlight + Fog Black out TINT KIT

Default Smoked Headlight + Fog Black out TINT KIT

"Tinted at only 17%. Allows 83% of light passage. Smooth, glossy, and consistent color throughout the entire piece."

Hmmh, I think a police man in my country (Japan) would almost get a heart attack and would immy remove the street legal stamp from my licence plate.
    How is that in other countries?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/85-91...61870214QQrdZ1

i dont think it would be too much of a problem over here in the States...atleast in florida

Illegal here in Quebec. You could get away with tinting the fog lights because they are not considered basic equipement but it's a no-no on headlight and tail lights...

It was a fad here back in the early 1990 when we used to buy cans of spray tint and shoot the tail lights. But the man said NO so now it's the opposite, everybody goes clear... Even that is strickly regulated. Brake lights must be red and turn signals must be orange, either from the lenses or the bulbs.

Jeff
    I prefer to be misunderstood rather than having to explain myself all the time...

He has the tinting backwards. 17% means that only 17% of light passes through, not 83.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Here in Tasmania, I'm pretty sure the cops wouldn't know the ruling on something like that!! 1 might pull you up and book you for it, and another may not.

Not too sure if I'm completely sold on the idea... It would depend on colour and spec of the car (ie it might look awesome on a white E34 that has been lowered, tinted and with nice wheels. But it may look tryhard on a stock-standard E34 the same colour.. Ya dig??).

I guess it would be cool if the film is of good quality, and the 5 year warranty is all good.

Gone but NEVER forgotten. :'(

And then...