GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT: anyone in here own a CETME?

Default OT: anyone in here own a CETME?

im looking to get one since I collect assault rifles

i was/am looking to get one. go ahead and go into a decent gun store. if they don't have one in stock, they'll tell you not to even bother with them. the century arms version that was really popular a few years ago was a crapshoot with construction. if you are looking to buy a guaranteed good version without doing any inspection on the spot, you will spend almost as much as a genuine HK g3 rifle. crapshoot or no, i should have bought one of the $300 jobs you could have bought from a gun show in 2003-2004. i've looked into building one from a parts kit, but you are looking at a minimum 400-600$ outlay, which is already close to preassembled FN FAL prices. how much are you looking to spend. i really want a g3 or cetme, but i think i'll pick up a browning hi-power before i play the lottery on getting a decent cetme for an inexpensive price.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

probly no more than $500.