GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is some BS!!!

Default This is some BS!!!

So this is the situation ... I lived with my father. Both parents were homeowners but my mother lives somewhere else and had my father evicted so the house could get sold. Now it's just me here, and i have ALOT of cars, making the parking a lil tricky (trying to cut down) so when the sherriffs came to evict my dad one of them hit one of my 5's on the way out, backed right into it. Can i do anything about it? I came home and was so mad. Cops are *******s
    Too many cars that need work... Looking for a beater E32/E34/E36 to use while i finish a couple projects

take a lot of pictures and file a complaint. oh and call me, i'm gonna be in Queens on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

are you fricken serious!!?!?!?
    FILE A WHATEVER YOU NEED TO FILE TO FIX THIS
    cops can not get away with anything.
    [1994 530i/5-Speed]

Nasty! How many witnesses saw it happen?

That's total BS !!!
    They left with no notice of fault ?

Here it would be felony hit and run ....... Serious ****.......

I'm sure you will get compensation for the damage........Good luck !!
    1991 525i M50 5 Sp.
    N.California

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Leaving the scene of an accident is illegal in most countries in the world. That policeman just broke one of the many laws he has been hired to uphold in society.

Do whatever it takes to see this put right.

Having a cop hit and run your car sucks. I never have a lot of faith in the justice system so I hope it works out for you.

When I read you post, the craziness swirling around your parents and descending on you troubles me. I hope your living situation turns out ok. If you mom went to that extent to get your dad out, I would expect her to be pressuring you to get the cars out too. A used car lot passing for a residence ususally doesn't impress home buyers. Good luck.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Well, luckily my neighbors are pretty cool, at one point I had 11 cars here
    As far as the officer that hit my car, i am going to have a hard time proving who it was because they brought 3 cars. Don't worry though, i'll get them even if it means doing a little investigation of the vehicles in their parking lot
    Too many cars that need work... Looking for a beater E32/E34/E36 to use while i finish a couple projects

Quote Originally Posted by ///M-Power 3\\\
    Well, luckily my neighbors are pretty cool, at one point I had 11 cars here
    Time to learn how to "just say no" to cars. I have never seen a car I didn't like, so I understand. But 11! With 11, I think that may make you the person at bimmer.info with the most cars.

How many cars do you own?

Rigmaster may have more than 11, but his situation is different. He has a farm to raise them on.

Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Time to learn how to "just say no" to cars. I have never seen a car I didn't like, so I understand. But 11! With 11, I think that may make you the person at bimmer.info with the most cars.

How many cars do you own?

Rigmaster may have more than 11, but his situation is different. He has a farm to raise them on.

HEY!!

I resemble that remark....

I'm trying to cut down, really. I've been crushing a bunch of cars in the past few weeks, and trying to limit what I bring home. But even out here in the country, the county zoning folks have been on my case a little bit.

That said- I *did* buy an E36M3 parts car only yesterday......

Bret.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast