GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Hella EE's came...

Default My Hella EE's came...

I'll put pictures if requested, but basically the entire thing is wet, inside the glass, it smells of moldy water, there is plenty of rust all over the lights and I've already noticed a broken plastic piece...what should I do?

send them back or speak to the guy who sold them to you, in the uk if theres moisture inside the lense its an mot failiure

whats MOT? ive sent this guy messages before asking him for a tracking # i sent him liek 4 messages and got no replies, what if he doesent reply again

MOT is TOM spelled backwards........

Seriously, it's the National safety inspection that all cars in the UK must pass before they are allowed to be driven on the roads there. I think it's something that must be passed every 2 years or so, but it's very comprehensive and very strict. Like Nizmainiac said- if headlights have moisture and/or rust inside them, then they will fail the MOT inspection. I think what he's saying is that if you purchased them from someone in the UK, they may have been removed from a car because they failed MOT- basically they were trash to people in the UK and they pawned them off on you- maybe.......

Bret.

Get in touch with the guy, and send them back. He probably thinks he pulled a fast one on ya.

Did you buy them off of eBay? I remember looking at set and at the time, wondering if I should have taken the plunge.

chargeback as item not recieved (if you paid thru pay pal via CC) remove your bank account etc from it, and take the money as soon as you get it back on the card. Open a new paypal and let them suck on it. They'll eventually get it back from the theif.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixdacat
    Get in touch with the guy, and send them back. He probably thinks he pulled a fast one on ya.
    HEY FELIX what up bro...hey i wanna buy that headrest stuff for sure but im super tight on money so you think you could hold it for my please? thanks dude

Quote Originally Posted by attack eagle
    chargeback as item not recieved (if you paid thru pay pal via CC) remove your bank account etc from it, and take the money as soon as you get it back on the card. Open a new paypal and let them suck on it. They'll eventually get it back from the theif.
    that sounds kinda sketchy...its my dads paypal and what not im i dont thhink hed wanna do that...i mean it musta been damaged in shipping, a piece of the light was broken and moisture everywhere...what are my other options, espally if this douch doesent reply to me

m.o.t is our yearly inspection to make sure the car is roadworthy, without it you can't buy road fund licence (or tax) and hence you would be driving illegally

Thats the broken piece...

I emailed ebay, see what happens, I also have the douches address, he left a UPS packing label in the box accidently...idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast