I have a 93 535 and a 94 740iL at my local boneyard and there were a few things I needed to know before I accidently break things I want out of them.

* How do you remove the a/c vents!??! I tried using something to pry them out of their housings (assumed it was two plastic pins holding them in), but no matter how much prying I did, it always felt like there was something else holding those in there!

* Both cars trunks were closed and the central lock had them locked. Since the batteries aren't in the cars, and the keys aren't either, is there any way I can get those trunks open? The 740's lock cylinder is chewed up a bit so I can't even push on the button. My dad suggested I use a pry bar to force it open, but I figured I'd ask here first. If I have to pry it, is there a place on the trunk lip better than dead center to do it from?

* Door lock actuators. I assume this is as simple as drilling the rivets holding them in and unplugging the connector. (Correct me if I'm wrong on this one)

Anyone need a motor? The 740's V8 is unmolested and just sitting there. If you're in the Houston area, the pick-a-part on I-45 south of West Road is where its at.