GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Matching Carpet..

Default Matching Carpet..

I found a set of Carpets on ebay . They call them "Sand" color. From the shipping info i got on my car my Interiour i think is called "Bison" but honestly it looks like boiled meat to me... from this pic does anyone think i'd be disapointed with the match if i got these?

1995 540i Manual build 1/95

Bison is the type of leather that is used -- ie what animal does it come from.

Ausmpower's VIN decoding of my car revealed that my interior is LEDER BISON/SILBERGRAU, which means it's bison leather, but the colour is silver-grey.

IMO, the mats are a good match. I have a medium grey carpet colour and I had black car mats installed from the dealer, even that looks OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Yiorgos
    Bison is the type of leather that is used -- ie what animal does it come from.

Ausmpower's VIN decoding of my car revealed that my interior is LEDER BISON/SILBERGRAU, which means it's bison leather, but the colour is silver-grey.

IMO, the mats are a good match. I have a medium grey carpet colour and I had black car mats installed from the dealer, even that looks OK.
    ahhh well in that case my color is PERGAMENT (L3PE) ... i looked that up but didn't find much.. i think by eyeball its a match but pictures can alter the true color .. I know there are several similar colors like beige or tan anyway ,thanks.
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

Not sure how much the mats you are looking for are but CircleBMW is selling mat sets in your color for $89.00 shipped. I'm thinking about getting a set myself.