GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: New here how do i find BillR info?

Default New here how do i find BillR info?

I did a search and found someone had the same problem with rear window as me .My car is a 95 525i rear window will go down but up is only pop,pop,pop.I see in an old thread someone said BillR had a write up on this but I cant find it can someone help me?Also are those rivits holding the regulater in?Thanks

the drive dogs are probably sheared off in the motor fairly easy fix, you don't even need to remove the motor or regulator, pop off the 2-3 inch round black plastic cap that covers the gear and try to raise the window, if the white plastic part spins and the metal part doesn't it's fixable with a few 1/4" long wood screws, drill pilot holes into the plastic through the holes in the metal disc and screw it, you don't want the screws too long or they will lock the gear in place. if the teeth are stripped off the big semi circle gear of the regulator you need a new regulator, you don't need to rivet it back on 10mm bolts and nuts work just fine
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it