GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Preset IRC Client for those who still can't get on

Default Preset IRC Client for those who still can't get on

Okay guys. This is for you PC users that still have trouble getting onto irc for live chat (I really pulled out all the stops this time).

Now you don't even have to follow the how-to that is finally stickied All you have to do is take this 1-meg file attachment, decompress the .rar file into your root directory (like C:\ for instance) and it will create a folder called Mirc62 with the entire program preset with all the necessary info. To simplify the process even further, I have removed all other channels and servers off the list, so that all you need, is all that's there.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/4029c304...EZxMFB_NOv2nBN <= Direct Download Link

The ONLY thing that needs to be done is a 1-time process of changing your nick (your on-channel name) to whatever name you use here on the board. I preset the nick of this program to say "BoardName" so you'll have to change it. The command to do so is in the .rar's comment but just in case you can't read it somehow it's simply :

/nick (your boardname) <= no parenthesis needed, I just used it to specify your name goes there.

If anyone needs instructions on how to open a .rar file, you shouldn't be on the internet anyway Hope to see you there.

PS : I made this a separate thread just so people will see it, a reply with a link to this thread will be on the sticky as well.

"Scarlet" `97 540/6 with sleepy mods.
    "Box Car" '87 535isA - Old School Charm, new school Flair

Hey gang,...JUMP ON!---This thing is a ton of fun, even though this tech is older than the E34 itself.----LOL. Snake has taken care of everything! Hope to see more of you there!

just to say that Yiorgos,HD,myself,and Snakeyes were chattin away the other night.
    Gone but not forgotten

now this I will evaluate, I tried several attempts without success the other method, step by step and my stuff just dont clear the way at all. will check after I wake up...heh
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Great to hear Jeff, we anticipate your arrival

Oh dammit! "Firefox can't find the server at bcvrf.yahoo.com."
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy