GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I raced a Ferarri tonight!

Default I raced a Ferarri tonight!

http://users.adelphia.net/~cpkver8/ferarri%20004.mov

When we came upon some traffic i was able to grab the camera but as soon as i got it on him he began pulling away,the blurring is me zooming in to try keeping him in frame then... poopf. I think he was a Boston Celtic Basketball player he got off at the exit for their practice center.. He came upon me a few miles back real fast right behind me and i saw the guy between us get out of the way and i thought;'sure, i'll get out of your way too..." and floored it,lol! it was a blast made it up to 110 MPH.
    Last edited by Jehu; 10-14-2006 at 08:08 PM.
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

http://users.adelphia.net/~cpkver8/ferarri 004.mov

just retagged the link for you.

from my observation it wasnt a race but rather an sighting of the rear end of a ferrari, and then the pronounciation of some obscenety.

fun nonetheless!! was it a 430?
    Last edited by mzarifkar; 10-14-2006 at 06:34 PM.
    1995 525i "Stefanie"

Quote Originally Posted by mzarifkar
    http://users.adelphia.net/~cpkver8/ferarri 004.mov

just retagged the link for you.

from my observation it wasnt a race but rather an sighting of the rear end of a ferrari, and then the pronounciation of some obscenety.

fun nonetheless!! was it a 430?
    Thanks. I only passed him once and since i don't have the models memorized i couldnt say. It was a long, low profile. Looked brand new whatever it was,rediculous acceleration.........

looks like a 612 scag kinda

Yah, that was it.

so you had one hand on the camera and one on your boner and you were racing a ferrari at the same time. whats up with that smeg hed

Quote Originally Posted by mattyb
    so you had one hand on the camera and one on your boner and you were racing a ferrari at the same time. whats up with that smeg hed
    Excuse me??? Do i know you?

Quote Originally Posted by Jehu
    Yah, that was it.
    Ahhh u iz talkin scale speed, now i get it. Yea ur M60 might be fast bro but a Ferrari will eat ya, even I know that n I drive a Chevy pickup... not much can catch me, you'd be filming my smoke by the end of today if u wanna race bro.

Scale speed 1:26 works out at 4.3mph from 110: u must have been barely off idle bro: Next time try gettin someone else to film whilst u keep ur mind on da wheel. The ol fellas on this forum will flame ur ass for cam'in and drivin at the same time.

Fully sic 2004 Camaro wid HIDs, x-drilled custom brakes, staggard 2-piece bitchin' rims, 2-tone w/ flamed sides and FKO exhaust

thank you i will. please feel free to go and kill yourself before u kill some one else on the road being a fukwit and not concentrating on driving.

Quote Originally Posted by CamaroM60
    Ahhh u iz talkin scale speed, now i get it. Yea ur M60 might be fast bro but a Ferrari will eat ya, even I know that n I drive a Chevy pickup... not much can catch me, you'd be filming my smoke by the end of today if u wanna race bro.

Scale speed 1:26 works out at 4.3mph from 110: u must have been barely off idle bro: Next time try gettin someone else to film whilst u keep ur mind on da wheel. The ol fellas on this forum will flame ur ass for cam'in and drivin at the same time.
    Sorry, your math is way over my head.. My speedometer read 110 Miles per hour when i glanced at it on a strech of straightaway.. i don't care what some old ladies have to say here.The dude in that Car wanted to race and made my day. I thank him for it and the rest of my ride was total dullsville compared.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast