GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E34s in the Gulf.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default E34s in the Gulf.

I swear, my theory about E34s in the Gulf region stands strong.

EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber

What's the theory, to those that are unaware? Sweet AK))
    FS: PBR Deluxe rear brake pads [new]

i like my under folder better, the side folders buttstock is a little thorny

Quote Originally Posted by Anton CH.
    Sweet AK))
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Default What? No Krink?

a Krink with a folder is real cute
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

not yet but one of my good buddys builds ak's for a living so i may get him to cook up something interesting, the main problem with a krink is paying for the sbr (short barrel rifle) tax stamp to have a under length (less then 16" = illegal without a $200 batf tax stamp, same for a silencer) and the parts kit is rather pricy as they are fairly slow sellers as such, besides i want one of these in semi with the short barrel pictured

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bob
    a Krink with a folder is real cute
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    not yet but one of my good buddys builds ak's for a living so i may get him to cook up something interesting, the main problem with a krink is paying for the sbr (short barrel rifle) tax stamp to have a under length (less then 16" = illegal without a $200 batf tax stamp, same for a silencer) and the parts kit is rather pricy as they are fairly slow sellers as such, besides i want one of these in semi with the short barrel pictured
    i don't want to open a pdf that big on this comp, but i thought i saw cdnn selling those p90s for about 2400$ plus a free FN handgungun. i want the factory refurbished hk-94s they're selling for around the same though. i've been pricing G3/cetme/ptr-91 kit and receiver combos, and have come to the realization that i should have bought a complete cetme/ptr91 2years ago when you could get one for <$400. want to build something from a kit but don't want to f' it up either.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

i've found p90s for between $1200 and $1500 depending on barrel and store, i've got a bunch of car performance crap and tools to buy before i waste that much money on a toy

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    i don't want to open a pdf that big on this comp, but i thought i saw cdnn selling those p90s for about 2400$ plus a free FN handgungun. i want the factory refurbished hk-94s they're selling for around the same though. i've been pricing G3/cetme/ptr-91 kit and receiver combos, and have come to the realization that i should have bought a complete cetme/ptr91 2years ago when you could get one for <$400. want to build something from a kit but don't want to f' it up either.

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    i've found p90s for between $1200 and $1500 depending on barrel and store, i've got a bunch of car performance crap and tools to buy before i waste that much money on a toy
    guess i don't pay too much attention. their p90 has a 16 inch barrel and costs $1499, or is free if you buy the fn bullpup'd .223 and an fn handgun. i wish i could understand what the hell the add says, p 34 of cdnn catalog if anyone else is interested.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

they could at least replace the rear bumper and wash it

Quote Originally Posted by nizmainiac
    they could at least replace the rear bumper and wash it
    It almost literally costs an arm and a leg to wash a car. Water is rediculously expensive, ESPECIALLY for the average Iraqi Joe. er... Ali.
    EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast