GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E34s in the Gulf.

not yet but one of my good buddys builds ak's for a living so i may get him to cook up something interesting, the main problem with a krink is paying for the sbr (short barrel rifle) tax stamp to have a under length (less then 16" = illegal without a $200 batf tax stamp, same for a silencer) and the parts kit is rather pricy as they are fairly slow sellers as such, besides i want one of these in semi with the short barrel pictured

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bob
    a Krink with a folder is real cute
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    not yet but one of my good buddys builds ak's for a living so i may get him to cook up something interesting, the main problem with a krink is paying for the sbr (short barrel rifle) tax stamp to have a under length (less then 16" = illegal without a $200 batf tax stamp, same for a silencer) and the parts kit is rather pricy as they are fairly slow sellers as such, besides i want one of these in semi with the short barrel pictured
    i don't want to open a pdf that big on this comp, but i thought i saw cdnn selling those p90s for about 2400$ plus a free FN handgungun. i want the factory refurbished hk-94s they're selling for around the same though. i've been pricing G3/cetme/ptr-91 kit and receiver combos, and have come to the realization that i should have bought a complete cetme/ptr91 2years ago when you could get one for <$400. want to build something from a kit but don't want to f' it up either.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

i've found p90s for between $1200 and $1500 depending on barrel and store, i've got a bunch of car performance crap and tools to buy before i waste that much money on a toy

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    i don't want to open a pdf that big on this comp, but i thought i saw cdnn selling those p90s for about 2400$ plus a free FN handgungun. i want the factory refurbished hk-94s they're selling for around the same though. i've been pricing G3/cetme/ptr-91 kit and receiver combos, and have come to the realization that i should have bought a complete cetme/ptr91 2years ago when you could get one for <$400. want to build something from a kit but don't want to f' it up either.
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    i've found p90s for between $1200 and $1500 depending on barrel and store, i've got a bunch of car performance crap and tools to buy before i waste that much money on a toy
    guess i don't pay too much attention. their p90 has a 16 inch barrel and costs $1499, or is free if you buy the fn bullpup'd .223 and an fn handgun. i wish i could understand what the hell the add says, p 34 of cdnn catalog if anyone else is interested.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

Quote Originally Posted by Macv
    Looks like a 7 behind it.
    I'd say an E-Class Benz
    EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12