GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT, not as OT as the older women post but OT nonetheless

Default OT, not as OT as the older women post but OT nonetheless

Got a really high compression reading on my 318iS engine today - tester went to 215-220PSI.. they were all even, but in my manual I saw the figures like 142-156... And that got me worried. What should I do? Is there really that much carbon buildup in the cylinders? What else can cause that problem? Is there anything else I need to know about that? Anybody workin on the M42 engines.

Im getting ready to rebuild the E30... and trying to figure out whats wrong with it... slowly. And looking into possible solutions for the problem.

Also - would it be possible to use an M50 coil pack on an M42? It looks like the connectors are basically the same, and I have like 8 packs left from when i had my 525i

Thank you all, Artem

i've seen em give #s like that before nothing to worry about, m50 packs are the same just bolted together and the boots pulled off
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Sick Now that means I have twice the coil packs that I need. Which is good enough for 2 M42s

Does the compression mean i have a lot of carbon buildup in the engine though?

-Artem