GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: waay OT: Older women (long post)

Default waay OT: Older women (long post)

Ok, Im just looking for any other guys here who dig women older than they are. Im 24 and have always dated girls my age give or take a year. I have always dealt with what seems like major immaturity issues with them; not to say all girls my age are immature but Ive always felt like I wasnt on the same page. I recently met this young lady who is 35, doesnt have any kids and has been married/ divorced one. I have to say besides finding her physically attractive I have never gotten along with a female so well and felt that we were on the same phsycological level. I have never really gotten along with anyone my age that well honestly, alot (not all) of guys/ girls may age are, well, stupid. I dont know where, if anywhere Ill take it with this girl due to age diff, but we'll see. Sorry for the long post guys, but Im on one of my post hangover just waking mental states. -Ben

I like em young, dumb and full of uhhh....nevermind.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by BlueM60
    Ok, Im just looking for any other guys here who dig women older than they are. Im 24 and have always dated girls my age give or take a year. I have always dealt with what seems like major immaturity issues with them; not to say all girls my age are immature but Ive always felt like I wasnt on the same page. I recently met this young lady who is 35, doesnt have any kids and has been married/ divorced one. I have to say besides finding her physically attractive I have never gotten along with a female so well and felt that we were on the same phsycological level. I have never really gotten along with anyone my age that well honestly, alot (not all) of guys/ girls may age are, well, stupid. I dont know where, if anywhere Ill take it with this girl due to age diff, but we'll see. Sorry for the long post guys, but Im on one of my post hangover just waking mental states. -Ben
    Age don't matter. If you dig her, go for it.

Do keep in mind, though, that her child-bearing years are near an end, if that matters to you.

Otherwise, I say do what makes you happy.

Jay Lebo - Toronto, Canada
    1990 BMW 535i
    5-speed conversion
    Lightened flywheel
    Sachs Suspension Kit
    E.A.T. Chip

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    I like em young, dumb and full of uhhh....nevermind.
    I would expect that you would prefer to leave them that way rather than find find that way... ?

Jay Lebo - Toronto, Canada
    1990 BMW 535i
    5-speed conversion
    Lightened flywheel
    Sachs Suspension Kit
    E.A.T. Chip

True, a concept Ive also considered, and yes. I do want little kiddies. Im also the only slag here that enjoys an older lady, one that has taken care of herself of course.

Hey Ben,

My wife is 60 and i am 40.I dated her when i was 26 and see here,were still together.My story is the same as yours and beside that she has still a great body,you know what i mean, She dont act like 60.It is the other way round to,i keep her young.

Give it a try

I find them young and dumb, then add the filling...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay 535i
    I would expect that you would prefer to leave them that way rather than find find that way... ?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

24 and 35 is perfect... enjoy the learning experience
    1994 540ia|Oxford Green Metallic|Lemforder|KYB in H&R|18" OE Staggered M-Parallel with Pirelli P-Zero

Psychologists say we are attracted to partners with similar traits to our parents.

Did you ever read Oedipus? I don't mean to comment about your relationship, I cannot. Just that the theories and works (there's a lot more than the one most of us know) around the myth can be an interesting read, especially when dating an older woman.

I had an older gf once by only 3 years. She was brilliant, mature-er than most, but stry damaged in ways I didn't get in the beginning too (but that was my immaturity showing!)

We all have 'baggage' but the older ones can (but not necessarily) be carrying a lot more of it... Have heaps of fun, Nick!
    Last edited by genphreak; 10-08-2006 at 07:12 PM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

The very first female i ever asked out was 25, 7 years my senior.We carried on from after that first date veeerrry hot and heavy meeting for passionate make out sessions after work in her car, she had a big old '68 Impala. She took me around to parties and i was in love until.... on the phone one day after a couple of weeks of this, talking for hours as we did, she said 'this' couldn't go anywhere because she was...... ENGAGED! Her Fiancé was a rich Columbian who was still down in Bogotá but their wedding date was fast approaching. She said we could still go out and carry on as we had but she didn't want me to think it could lead anywhere... So we turned up the heat till one night everything blew up,lol....I 'knew' one other older woman a few years later out in California. A divorce of 40 something..Jyoti,means light in Hindu i think... one of those new agers.
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast