GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: mileage improvement!

Default mileage improvement!

95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Default Bioperformance has been shut down by ...........

the Texas Attorney General. I can't believe that this website is still up. They were supposed take all of them down. These guys operated off of a pyramid scam with a fake product. I've been watching this develope for the last 6 months.

A gal that used to work with me was into these. I took a look at them, but couldn't get past the smell (moth balls = napthelene). They are made in Mexico by a shady company called AR Asociados Consultores, who claim that they are made of something else and that they are safe. Anybody every been to Mexico City? It's one of the dirties places in the world, since there are no EPA regulations.

Stay away from this crap!!!

From the website:
    "You have just found the most awesome business opprtunity available this century!"

Can't argue with most awesome!

I'm thinking of developing a similiar product derived from Cat Chow, I am expecting 20-30% improvement in gas mileage and stereo reception.

Pastor Harkins from Oklahoma endorses it - what else do you need to know? The Pastor would never steer you wrong, right? Put a little Jesus in your tank and smile while you drive.

Default Nowell Mims, the president of Bioperformance......

is also a pastor. Man, I hate people who use religion as a basis to accumilate wealth.

Take my neighbor, for example. He runs a small church out of his home, but recently took a job teaching junior-high math. He actually told some of us in the neighborhood how much he hates teaching, but that he sees it as an opportunity to find new members for his church.

Great!! Using my tax dollars in order to benefit a church that I don't belong to. Why do some people feel that they are justified in doing this kind of crap.

I'm sure that Mims used his church members as some of his charter members to get Bioperformance off the ground.

I'm disgusted by this mentality!!

Been using 'em for years. My 2.5 wheezer makes 800 more hosepower and now gets like 90 miles per gallon. My sex life has improved and all my investments are paying off big time!
    "The gas pedal wouldn't go to the floor if it weren't meant to be there"

Ditto. My neighbor put his house up for sale a few months ago. Really good guy who owned his own landscape company. We ended up chatting one afternoon before he moved and he said they were moving because their pastor told them they were not living the "christian" lifestyle. They were basically living too extravegently (excuse my spelling). So basically, they sold their $400k house and moved into a $150k house. Not sure what they are doing with the money.

Ironically the guy who bought their house is a pastor at a different church. I wonder what kind of house their pastor lives in. I'm guessing it's at least $1M (their church is grossly large with jumbotrons in the 'worship center').

All Glory to the Hypnotoad!!!
    Alusil, Dinan DME | ITG Air Filter | Eibach/Bilstein HD | 26/20 Swaybars | Iridium plugs | Depo/ProLumen HID | Optima batt. | no AC | Stoptech brake lines, Frozen rotors, brass bushings, Superblue

acetone didnt do much, maybe 1 mpg over 4 tanks but could be my driving habits.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

acetone helps most on highway driving, and ONLY if you use premium gas with 0% ethanol.
    Alusil, Dinan DME | ITG Air Filter | Eibach/Bilstein HD | 26/20 Swaybars | Iridium plugs | Depo/ProLumen HID | Optima batt. | no AC | Stoptech brake lines, Frozen rotors, brass bushings, Superblue

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast