GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHEELS! NY/Proximity plz read! Snatch up these wheels!

Default WHEELS! NY/Proximity plz read! Snatch up these wheels!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rare-...27409874QQrdZ1

Also, are there such things as "chrome honeycomb" wheels...? I saw some e34 in a parking lot the other day with chrome honeycombs... omg I almost died they were so gorgeous...

...ALSO- Replicas? My dad has real ones on his 740 sport and these are way too shiny...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-s...28591173QQrdZ1
    Last edited by CharlesAFerg; 09-11-2006 at 01:47 AM.
    EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAFerg
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rare-...27409874QQrdZ1

...ALSO- Replicas? My dad has real ones on his 740 sport and these are way too shiny...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-s...28591173QQrdZ1
    Weird. Guy says they are 18x9 and 18x9.5..... probably a typo, replicas are 18x8 and 18x9.5 from what I've seen on eBay and you're right, those seem way too shiny (machined face) to be OEM.

wait wait wait beacon. 5 minutes from my house. i might actually know (sort of) the guy selling.

something is definitely up with those M Pars. that auction has been up more than 3 times. it's usually private. sketchhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by angrypancake
    wait wait wait beacon. 5 minutes from my house. i might actually know (sort of) the guy selling.

something is definitely up with those M Pars. that auction has been up more than 3 times. it's usually private. sketchhhh
    EDIT- I'm not the seller of the auction above.

But speaking of a private auction for M-parallels, you're probably thinking of my auction (which was only up once actually):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO:IT&ih=011

But the reason I made my auction private is because stupid Nigerians started sending scam e-mails to losing bidders about every single auction I made, with my user information. Get this, I sold my 00 323Ci on eBay about a month ago, and a local guy who wanted to buy it but ended up losing, is STILL to this day getting e-mails and second chance offers from scammers pretending to be me, when the car is long gone.

So yeah, I urge everyone to switch to private style auctions.
    Last edited by horseheadnebula; 09-11-2006 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by horseheadnebula
    EDIT- I'm not the seller of the auction above.

But speaking of a private auction for M-parallels, you're probably thinking of my auction (which was only up once actually):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESO:IT&ih=011

But the reason I made my auction private is because stupid Nigerians started sending scam e-mails to losing bidders about every single auction I made, with my user information. Get this, I sold my 00 323Ci on eBay about a month ago, and a local guy who wanted to buy it but ended up losing, is STILL to this day getting e-mails and second chance offers from scammers pretending to be me, when the car is long gone.

So yeah, I urge everyone to switch to private style auctions.

heh, that auction was yours? I emailed you about them cause you're located in "upstate."

But no I specifically remember that other auction due to the pictures. I bid on it, 2 days later my bid was cancelled, the auction went private, and yeah I got about 6 or 7 emails for second chance offers for prices like $275. Such ********.

You're my hero.

heh, that auction was yours? I emailed you about them cause you're located in "upstate."

But no I specifically remember that other auction due to the pictures. I bid on it, 2 days later my bid was cancelled, the auction went private, and yeah I got about 6 or 7 emails for second chance offers for prices like $275. Such ********.
    That sucks man, I hate flakey sellers. What happened to the M parallels in your sig? By the way, There's just as many flakey buyers though, if not more. Mine flaked, which is all right I guess, since I think I might be keeping my car and am going to remount them. If not, at least it will look a lot nicer when I put it up for sale.
    Last edited by horseheadnebula; 09-11-2006 at 12:04 PM.

That sucks man, I hate flakey sellers. What happened to the M parallels in your sig? By the way, There's just as many flakey buyers though, if not more. Mine flaked, which is all right I guess, since I think I might be keeping my car and am going to remount them. If not, at least it will look a lot nicer when I put it up for sale.

I had them for 6 days before I bent one. they're in a shop right now getting straightened and refinished. You should definitely remount yours.

You're my hero.

I had them for 6 days before I bent one. they're in a shop right now getting straightened and refinished. You should definitely remount yours.
    Yeah, I'm going to, though I think I might have them refinished in OEM silver so they look more OEM. I'm getting sick of the machined face ghetto flashy look and homeboys complimenting me on my "chrome dubz"...

Yeah, I'm going to, though I think I might have them refinished in OEM silver so they look more OEM. I'm getting sick of the machined face ghetto flashy look and homeboys complimenting me on my "chrome dubz"...
    Anyways, what about that first auction, what kind of wheels are those? Pretty badass looking if you ask me, especially on a silver car.
    EuroLux:. Private Detail
    E34 1/'89 ///M20 2.5i: Lachsilber

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAFerg
    Anyways, what about that first auction, what kind of wheels are those? Pretty badass looking if you ask me, especially on a silver car.
    I don't know man, E34s need lip... those look kind of flat. Why don't you go for some M-parallels?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast