GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: were back!!!

Default were back!!!

:d :d :d
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Back from what? Shouldn't this post be in the OT section?

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    :d :d :d

back on line... guess the site waited for me to replace my thrust arms today with the Lemforders with M5 bushes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKriss
    Back from what? Shouldn't this post be in the OT section?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

It's amazing how much I miss this place when it is down. Hmmm. How many times did I hit refresh in the last 8 hours?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Quote Originally Posted by 632 Regal
    back on line... guess the site waited for me to replace my thrust arms today with the Lemforders with M5 bushes.

Why'd you chose the M5 bushies over the 750i's?
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

cause they is mo better

Quote Originally Posted by Jehu
    Why'd you chose the M5 bushies over the 750i's?
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Yes, Why?

yes, yes why's dey bettah?Would you have used them if you had my 540?I have no complaints with the ride with the new 750 bushys... whats the main difference?
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

well working at a bmw shop i get the oportunity to see and use a ton of bushings and over the years i have found out a few things, the blue e34 bushings suck ass, the white 735s are a little better, the green 750s are a little better still but they all are the same crappy design that uses a pop in plastic piece on ether side to support the bushing, the m5 bushing is not solid but is strong enough to support itself with a better internal design, in over 5 years of installing m5 bushings i have not had to replace one, everything else has come back (had some blues comeback in 3 months)
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

I took pictures...need to host soon. After 3 sets of FP Groton pencil eraser bushings with plastic inserts that dont fit tight I needed to splurge for the real ****. Dont like the last years shake while braking so I decided to opt for the real bushings that arent handicapped with plastic crap.

I would at least like a year between replacing these things. The Pass side FP was so stuck it sheared both bolts on the removal tool, good thing I have 200 lbs of bolts to shovel through. took almost 3 hours this time, last was an hour. They were torqued correctly at 68lbs, why it stuck is beyond me, complete bastard to get to pop.

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    well working at a bmw shop i get the oportunity to see and use a ton of bushings and over the years i have found out a few things, the blue e34 bushings suck ass, the white 735s are a little better, the green 750s are a little better still but they all are the same crappy design that uses a pop in plastic piece on ether side to support the bushing, the m5 bushing is not solid but is strong enough to support itself with a better internal design, in over 5 years of installing m5 bushings i have not had to replace one, everything else has come back (had some blues comeback in 3 months)
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast