GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

Default New member

Hi there you all,

Nice forum here about the E34.I am from Belgium so sorry for my bad Englisch.
    I'm driving a 525I 24V from 90 and its my 5th one after first a E12 and later a E28.For my this is the real 5.

It is with full M5 spec inside including M5 speedo.

There is a large community here in Belgium and Holland in E34 but allmost nothing on the internet specially over the E34.
    So im am building my own site.
    I will let you all know when it is online so you can post some pictures on it.

I started a forum www.bmwonderdelen.be/forum It is in Dutch but you still can put a topic on it because we all speak Englisch
    This forum however looks fun to me so you will here from me again.

Greetings Carlo

with the S38 engine? more pics , and btw welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

welcome,did you strip an M5 or is that the original interior.The sports seats were an option.
    Gone but not forgotten

Damn! Nice seats! I'll take them off your hands

We are about the largest E34 site around, so don't be a stranger.
    1990 Islandgrun 535iM Sedan

3k oil changes | Euro lights + trim | Eibach/Bilstein | EAT Chip

Default new member

Thanks guys,

in fact it is an 2.5L because of tax reason.But i stripped an M5 for it.
    The backseat is allso sport.

Next on my list are the bumpers and M5 wheels.Allso sport seats electric with memory.It has 40000km on the speedo and i am the 2e owner.She allso has a name: Rosamünde
    The car is chipt.I live 50mls from Germany so........Speed is what i need
    At the back it already looks pretty much like an M5

So,thats all for now

To each his own, but up-badging a car is not a cool thing to do IMO...nice looking car, but why not leave it debadged? If it doesn't have an S38B36/38 installed, uprated suspension, etc, etc, it ain't an M5. FYI, you have the "5" from the e39 and e60 M5 on the rear deck too--the "5" badge for the older e28 and e34 was flat and not curved as well as smaller than the newer ones.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but I don't see the point in badging the car an M5. Like the skirts and bumpers? Go for it. Like the seats? Awesome. No M engine/suspension/gearbox/diff/running gear? Don't put an M5 badge on it.

That said, welcome to the board and don't worry about your English as I can't speak a lick of Belgian
    Last edited by VentoGT; 09-08-2006 at 12:44 PM.

Welcome Carlo! I like the look of your car, especially the interior. Looking forward to more pictures. Do you have a Harley too?

zmuff--1989 535i 5-speed--17" E39 Style 32's--JC chip--UUC Short Shift--
    --Racing Dynamics Springs & Sways--Bilsteins--Yorktown, VA

Quote Originally Posted by VentoGT
    To each his own, but up-badging a car is not a cool thing to do IMO...nice looking car, but why not leave it debadged? If it doesn't have an S38B36/38 installed, uprated suspension, etc, etc, it ain't an M5. FYI, you have the "5" from the e39 and e60 M5 on the rear deck too--the "5" badge for the older e28 and e34 was flat and not curved as well as smaller than the newer ones.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but I don't see the point in badging the car an M5. Like the skirts and bumpers? Go for it. Like the seats? Awesome. No M engine/suspension/gearbox/diff/running gear? Don't put an M5 badge on it.

That said, welcome to the board and don't worry about your English as I can't speak a lick of Belgian
    You have indeed a point but the boot was damaged because of some ugly Schnitzer sticker.In the winter the car will be overspay't in diamont black and after then you won't see the batche anymore.The batche in front is a popular item in Belgium and the Netherlands.

By the way,the suspension is from the M5 but i will put Eibach and Biltstein under it. 2 cm lowering is not much but 10 is to many So 4 it will be.
    The brakes ar allso from an M5.
    But anyway,its not the point of a real M5 but more of the tax payment.Its costing 2000 dollar a year and the petrol price is allmost 1.10 a liter.And because this car had 40000km on the speedo it was the best deal.

wow...sexy...

Nice nice nice.

Did you take the whole rear suspension from the M5? The arms, sub frame, brakes, axles, diff- it is mostly different. The whole setup is designed to ride lower, so it is best to change the lot. Thanks for letting us know, I'll check out your site. Have you been to Sean and Johan's site? You need to know these guys, they are local to you and masters of the BMW arts...

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast