Hi, I need to replace the break pads on my front passenger side of the car because its noisly rubbing metal to metal and his been this way for the last 2-3 days. I was wondering where I should buy them from and how hard are they to install. I really have a tight schedule and dont really want to fork over money right now. This is a real dilemma that this is happening to me right now. This BMW is pissing me off big time with its little problem after problem so OWHT)#U%)(U)(#%U)(#%()#U. LoL you get the point. Especially after all the nice things I buy it like the bliesten shocks and H&R springs that are coming this week. Should I goto the BMW dealership to get the break pads or order them from BMA? How long do I have to ride around in the current state of metal on metal. I might need a new rotor from driving around like this but I had orignally planned to buy some of those brembo slotted drilled big ones anyways. Thats why iam kind of pissed this had to happen now. Any suggestions? Bottom line, Iam riding around scared of that treacherous rubbing and screaching when I break coming from the passenger side front of the car. Working a full load and 12 hours of college doesnt help either.