GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dusted 2006 grand prix

Default dusted 2006 grand prix

stupid.... yes... fun.....yes....!!!!

so we pulled up to the light and for some reason this guy decided to rev.... well with a iffy tranny I was very hesitant to take off... but what the heck. I needed some motivation to repair the tranny. so he takes off, and I in sport mode (since D throws trans prog), slow to start as usual.... and then BAM! I TAKE OFF!!!! And fly past this fool.... I'm not usually a street racer or anything, but I did enjoy myself.

Oh, I did have 2 others in the car (350 lbs).

How fast are those Grand Prix?
    Rondell 58's|Eibach Springs|B&B Tri-Flow Exhaust|Shadowline|S/D Rotors|KYB Struts

I've rented them on occasion and they can be pretty peppy but never manhandle the V8.I drove a Buick i rented from enterprise day before yesterday while having my upper control arms installed .I couldn't wait to get out of it and back into my Bavarian Beauty.American and Japanese cars SUCK to high heaven. I pity the fools who dive them day by day . If they only knew what they are missing you'd see nothing but bimmers on the roads..Really though the spastic handling, weak engines, pillowy ride make me physically ill. I hope i never have to drive one again.
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

Default I smoked a soccer Mom

in a Dodge grand caravan.. Man this bitch was sitting there in neutral reving that killer multi port V6, and she dropped it into drive at the green light!

Hell, I had to respond and shut her down, so I slippped into BMW spazz mode and stomped the peddle and sqeeked past her with my screeming M20... man I showed her and those kids with the funny shirts.

Oh, I should have turned of the AC....would have past her before 2 mile mark...

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

I hope you flipped her off,man!
    1995 540i Manual build 1/95

lol
    Rondell 58's|Eibach Springs|B&B Tri-Flow Exhaust|Shadowline|S/D Rotors|KYB Struts

so true... same way i've felt about my fiance's mazada 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bob
    in a Dodge grand caravan.. Man this bitch was sitting there in neutral reving that killer multi port V6, and she dropped it into drive at the green light!

Hell, I had to respond and shut her down, so I slippped into BMW spazz mode and stomped the peddle and sqeeked past her with my screeming M20... man I showed her and those kids with the funny shirts.

Hahaha reminds me of a story yesterday, I pull out of my driveway and about a 1/2 mile down the road this bitch in a gold Mercury something minivan gets RIGHT on my ass, so I slow down a bit thinking "ah, she must be in a hurry to drop the kids off or something"...she still rides my ass. So I turn onto the next road which has some huge clear spots to pass, so I accerlate like a grandpa and do about 25 waiting for her to pass, she doesn't. Well i'm pissed now so I kick er down and am cruising a moderate 70mph. I look up and shes RIGHT ON MY ASS. Kicking into immature mode I brake checked her (not fully utilizing bmw brakes, I didn't want to know her that personally), allowing for her to pass again. She doesn't. So the rest of the 7 mile ride to town (yes, I live in the boonies) I went quite slow up hills and in blind spots, then acclerated oddly fast down hills and straights. DAMN ******* BMW DRIVERS!!
    1993 525iA M50TU
    Black on Black...need pics
    208,888 miles

Well as long as we're on the subject...

I pulled up to a red light in my town that everyone races at. It goes from 2 to 1 lane right after the light so it brings out the racer in even the nicest little grandma. I was next to an olds intrigue which have a pretty gutty v6. He takes off from the light so I figured I'd show him my tail lights so he could check why my "TAIL LIGHT" message was on, lol. The guy was pissed and was riding my ass for the next couple miles.

Default Careful Bob, you could run into this caravan

instead

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg Bob

I think we did this one before ...
    http://www.bimmer.info/forum/showthread.php?t=155

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast