Few things about my car have needed a fix and i finally deicided to pull the dash apart and do capacitors (dimming LCD lights), and try to fix my steering column extender.

I THINK i have found what to adjust to get the steering column extending, a large nut on/around the steering column right above the pedals (still getting cover out of the way, trying to do it wihout having to touch the centre column )

Whilst i was there i started to take out the instrument panel, to my surprise, BOTH screw holes at the top were snapped away, and a single screw on one side was in on a stupid angle holding the unit in!
i proceed to take it all out anyways, once i get the cluster out, i notice some bulbs missing...
Engine check light.. and the seatbelt light.

Im really worried now.. some dickhead may have been driving this car around without fixing problems.
Now i might have some kind of engine problem, broken seatbelt sensors, or maybe just a OBC error (who knows till i put the light back in).

Why do people do such STUPID things with this kind of car.. or ANY car for that matter.