GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey! - I broke 1000 posts!!

Default Hey! - I broke 1000 posts!!

Okay you can all go back to sleep now!

1990 E34 535iA, 215,000kms (130,000 miles).
    Dual Climate, Rear Headrests, Rollerblind, M-Tech Wheel,
    Memory Seats, EAT Chip, T-Stars.

*applauds*
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

Welcome to the "Grand Master" club.

Me too!

Indeed, a doobious distinction.

Congratulations!

...sound of one hand clapping...

Quote Originally Posted by BigKriss
    Welcome to the "Grand Master" club.
    Kristian--How cool! A minor increase in my verbal production and I will pass Paul and Ralph for 7th place! Especially since Ralph hardly ever posts anymore. I remember the good old days when I was actually embarrassed that I said so much but contributed so little. LOL

Pundit--Yours are definitely a 1,000 good ones. You get my vote for wittiest person on this board. In fact, I was surprised that you only had 1,000 because you cast such a big shadow here.

I just realized I don't know what your real name is and you are one of the few heavy posters I don't know their name. What is your real name?

And one last thing, you better watch your back. Bo is only a few posts behind you and I think he is coming up fast on the inside.
    Last edited by Gayle; 08-17-2006 at 08:49 AM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

I'm scared, very scared. When I soon hit 1000 posts I will look back and realise that I probably haven't added anything of value to this board so the term 'grand master' will be ill-fitting. Congrats Pundit as you have made a great contribution.
    Cheers

Wingman
    '89 525i/A Exec 193000kms
    '94 Subaru Liberty AWD Wagon
    Looking for Merc 300TE
    NSW, Australia

I hear the name Rowan thrown around a few times and as for Ralph, he use to post so much non-sense it wasn't funny. 99%+ of his posts was non-productive and time wasting. I didn't know if he was on drugs / had serious issues in his personal life (I got that impression), but why would anyone post crap for the sake of it? (Disregarding Jeff of course)

I don't know if Blitzkreig Bobs's post was aimed at Ralph, but it sure seemed like it. Whole tread

Of course I like some non-productive banter on here but when it goes overboard, I get turned off.

Pundit posts with witt and humour and has a background as a mechanic also. His posts make me laugh. I always wonder what a persons real life persona is compared to what they represent themselves as on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    Kristian--How cool! A minor increase in my verbal production and I will pass Paul and Ralph for 7th place! Especially since Ralph hardly ever posts anymore. I remember the good old days when I was actually embarrassed that I said so much but contributed so little. LOL

Pundit--Yours are definitely a 1,000 good ones. You get my vote for wittiest person on this board. In fact, I was surprised that you only had 1,000 because you cast such a big shadow here.

I just realized I don't know what your real name is and you are one of the few heavy posters I don't know their name. What is your real name?

And one last thing, you better watch your back. Bo is only a few posts behind you and I think he is coming up fast on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Gayle
    ...Pundit--Yours are definitely a 1,000 good ones. You get my vote for wittiest person on this board...
    Yes I admit the are some who have referred to me as being witty... well at least in the context of...

"HEY YOU F#CKWIT!"

... but from you I'll take it as a compliment.

1990 E34 535iA, 215,000kms (130,000 miles).
    Dual Climate, Rear Headrests, Rollerblind, M-Tech Wheel,
    Memory Seats, EAT Chip, T-Stars.

Rowan huh? Anyone call you Ro for short?
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast