GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: $@#!*& Kids

Default $@#!*& Kids

Man, I need to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to Wal-mart last night to pick up a some goodies for the car (soap, wax, applicator pads, etc) and walked out to my car only to find 2 screws in all of my tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F'n PUNK @$$ kids!!

WTF is the point of having those stupid rent a cops trolling around the golf cart................They were smart about it too as they put them all near the sidewall where it is not repairable *$*(W#(*$(*@*&@&*!&! What makes matters worse is that they were all near brand new tires.....i want to strangle somebody....now

thanks! i feel a little better

ALL of your tires? Son of a b*tch. Now what gave your car such attention? I feel lucky that I just lost one stem cap at Walmart.
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Thats why i dont shop at walmart. "Everyday low prices attract unwanted clientele"
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

insurance? file a claim against walmart? police report?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Walmart ussually has surveillance in the pking lots. You might be able to catch them if they got in a car and drove off from the plate #.

Default Man, doesn't that make you just want to start killin', again?

The fact that they hit the sidewalls was just likely a matter of convience. That fact that they put two holes in each one is what make it interesting. Tire shops never repair sidewalls. They especially never repair more than one hole in each tire. I would suspect that the little shits work at a nearby tire shop (any Discount Tire, Firestone, etc, nearby?), and are hard up for some sales.

Did you notify Walmart and call the police?

Good luck and I hope you catch them!

JD

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenOne
    Man, I need to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to Wal-mart last night to pick up a some goodies for the car (soap, wax, applicator pads, etc) and walked out to my car only to find 2 screws in all of my tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F'n PUNK @$$ kids!!

WTF is the point of having those stupid rent a cops trolling around the golf cart................They were smart about it too as they put them all near the sidewall where it is not repairable *$*(W#(*$(*@*&@&*!&! What makes matters worse is that they were all near brand new tires.....i want to strangle somebody....now

thanks! i feel a little better
    File a Police Report. Tire slashing is actually a huge deal! File the report get the cops to get the camera tapes and see if they can be caught. I don't know where you are, but growing in Florida I remember they changed the penatly for slashing tires to be the equivalent of felony.
    -ashley

'92 525iA / 179k miles / Born 3.92 / ABS / No ASC / stock / North Carolina

Paper Gaskets Suck!

"Tire slashing is actually a huge deal!"

Other than grieveace to the owner, how so?
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Default File Police report, File Claim

Bad bad news...Your comprehensive policy should cover the tires less the deductable. File the police report ASAP because your claims adjuster will probibly want to see this too. If it's like here though, the police won't have time to worry with this. Their too worried about the revenue generating offenders like people who make U-turns, etc.

Look at it this way though...at least you were at Wall Mart, they should be able to provide you with some quality tires at a great price so that you can drive home.

I did file a police report, and I did ask the police to request the surveillance tapes and I will file a claim today during lunch but im worried that my premiums will rise...would they?

Walmart did offer me a $200 gift card for new tires and apologized that security didnt do a better job.

ALL of your tires? Son of a b*tch. Now what gave your car such attention?
    probably becaused i parked back enough were there was atleast two spots open on either side of me...not too far back as there was still overhead lights.......
    Edit: and the only walmart near me isnt in the best of neighborhoods
    Last edited by GoldenOne; 08-11-2006 at 10:51 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast