GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: OT - Help me understand this

Default OT - Help me understand this

This morning upon arriving to work and parking my car in the structure a older woman stop and tells me I should pay more attention cause SHE ALMOST HIT ME when I didn't make a right turn at an intersection. Keep in mind this was at 6:00AM and there is a sign indicating that between the hours of 6:30AM and 8:30AM if you are in right lane you must turn.

What I am trying to understand is how I should I pay more attention to keep some from hitting my car when I am going the speed limit, obeying the traffic laws, and not even changing lane.

The good news is though she apparently works in the same building she does not work for the same company. I think I will print a bumper sticker that says "CAUTION: MORON DRIVING" and attach it to her car.

Not worth arguing over who's right (which in this case is you). I say kill her with kindness next time you see her.

Eventually she'll hit someone and get the ticket
    dave b
    93 525i
    156k +

Default sometimes

its easier to say sorry and smile...walk ten paces It is a fact that sometimes you have to stop the morons hitting you even tho you are in the right
    I cannot comprehend how ignorant some people are....the other night we had gridlock in the centre of town..traffic lights would change but no one would move..so some idiot comes into the intersection.Not Content with blocking me from turning he stops so far back from the car in front he blocks the guy next to me from procedding straight through......CAUTION BLIND MAN DRIVING???
    Gone but not forgotten