no i understand completly...i just felt like he was trying to make me look stupid...but i did give an a**hole response....i wasnt looking for a fight...just a response to my thread that pertained to the thread...im sorry for lashing out and gettin peeps emotions all stired up. i agree with what you say about the senior members not coming because of all the convo....this this thread for example.....is retarded now....

my dad....used to work for BMW in munich when we still lived there....and was head of the crash test department....this is way back though....and now...he still knows a ish load of info....but because these forums are filled with kids...mostly...in my opinion...these adults that have a wealth of info dont help us..

i got lots of advice about my idle and CEL problem the last couple weeks....but i asked my dad......yesterday....and he fixed it....in about 10 minutes....just repositioned the TPS...
If we could get people like that to stay in the forum, i think half our problems would be solved in half the time

So....moral of the story...you mess with one person in a forum....a whole gang of people gonna try and mess with you....im new to the forum...i dont know whos NICE and whos NOT...i could honestly care less.....i give whatever info i know on subjects...and i obsorb whatever i can learn...

the way i see it...this forum is sort of a class room....

anyway...i gotta get back to work with the glueing....chat with you guys later...