GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: e34- clear corners, clear s-markers, euro tail. and stock shift knob

Default What's the problem

Quote Originally Posted by ber55ber55
    ......hmmm..........i dont know if i posted this.....for questions.....or if i want to buy it........
    If that was the case, and you did not want any opinions, then POST IN CLASSIFIEDS

...and too stupid to google or look in the archives....hmm well....i didnt know stupidity was related to lazyness....but according to you mr handy man and your sweet a** signature (hahah) i guess it does...
    I guess its also laziness that is the cause for someone not posting in the correct area of the forum as well then no? Or is that stupidity?
    Rondell 58's|Eibach Springs|B&B Tri-Flow Exhaust|Shadowline|S/D Rotors|KYB Struts

certainly ****ing looks like you did

im not sure if i asked for your opinion.........

I have a black on black e34 that im gettin ready to sell. But i kinda wanna do some lights on it. Also my shift knob is broken, (the guy b4 me broke it) and i would like to find another stock knob, with no lighting prefered. Also the stickers on my lug nut covers are real sick looking. Im either looking for new 17 or 18 " rims, new covers with good stickers, or new stickers. Any one will do. PM or e-mail me please. thanks

Alex
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

damn right he did!!!!

why bother asking the questions if u dont want to hear the answers. you did this on your last thread you fkn wanker

I smell a crucifiction coming.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

The clears are expensive--think $300 to do your whole car--don't bother doing anything but Hella--a lot of the crap out there won't fit right or the lights are chintzy.

I would recommend looking for the regular-old factory lights on the bay or posting here and whatever other forums you frequent as you'll be able to pick those up for a lot cheaper. Abrahamsmotorsport.com is a great source for Factory parts if you plan to keep the car and do the clears.

FYI, this is an online forum so when you post a question you will get opinions/answers/ideas. I think that most of the original posters were trying to protect you in case you thought that putting $300 into clear corners would up the value of your car, because they most likely won't.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=567939

Someone at bf.com is selling their ambers for $70 negotiable.

hmmm...i agree i guess i did post in the wrong forum....thats my bad....

but again from the beginning....i wasnt really asking what anyone thought about what its gonna do to the value or why im doing it etc. I asked...if anyone had it...and if they want to sell them....

of course i know you can buy them for about $300 a whole set.....
    i just thought someone took them off there car before they sold it...or put the stock lights back because they didnt liek the clears and i could get a better price then $300...

and yes...of course....the lights arint going to raise the price of the vehicle......in fact....it would probably lower the price since its aftermarket and the car wouldnt be stock anymore.....but if some KID wants to buy the car...he might like it more then a stock looking one because then he wouldnt have to buy them himself...and i could give the stock ones as an option to someone else buying it....it opens my buyer market in my opinion....

lights...body kits...rims....i aint even into that ish.....my m3 is totally stock.....except for charger and chip....i usually do performance...not kiddy ish like lights....but in this case....since i have an m20 and theres not much performance...might as well go for looks....

so this discussion i guess can end here.....since im assuming you guys dont have the lights...rims...or shift knob....

crusifiction...hahah...give me a break...this is a internet forum.....there aint no passion gonna happen over the internet
    1990 BMW 525i m20 SOHC 5-speed 140k miles, black on black, stoc
    http://www.born-today.com/Today/pix/tyson_m.jpg

MAN WHAT?!?!...

Everyone has to go on U-Tube and watch mike tyson interview

now is a good time for you to change user names
    1994 540ia|Oxford Green Metallic|Lemforder|KYB in H&R|18" OE Staggered M-Parallel with Pirelli P-Zero

It's not really that anyone wanted to kill you with their opinion or anything, they were just asking questions out of curiosity. This forum is an unusually tight knit group of blokes and dames, and so as a product of that, a lot of conversation is generated around technical conversations that might be the only thing you'd find on another forum. It has it's advantages, like drawing people in who don't know a lot about mechanical stuff, but who stick around because of the coversation and become more savvy over time, and it has it's disadvantages, like driving away some of the Senior members with a lot of expertise because they are bothered by all the conversation, or by people answering other new people's questions with the wrong answer.

I probably didn't help by instigating the responce I knew that I'd get from you, but David is one of the nicest people on this forum. Seeing you attack his honest question with such ferosity, and being your first responce to your own thread, made it seem like you were looking for a fight. One thing is for sure, if you come in here looking for a fight you'll get backed into a corner, pretty quickly.

No worries mate, you're not the first one to do it, and you certainly won't be the last. I myself have been in plenty of self inflicted muck, here, along with several others.

And, if you really want to know, I think that my friend Angry Pancake has a set of nice wheels that he'd be willing to part with, on the cheap. He was only talking about selling them last night so you might need to wait until he gets back on again tonight or shoot him a PM.

Cheers,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast