GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: very very odd

Default very very odd

okay, yesterday crusin around when my amp quit. so i pull over look at my amp and the ground had feel out. so i fix it get into the car and trun the key usally starts in the first three revolutions, but did not.

So very convinent that i was in a autozone parking lot. check fuel pressure by pulling main hose and gas spays, okay got gas pressure. Maybe flooded pull spark plug and it is dry as can be.

when i had gotten it home i had pulled the battery, next day put the battey back turned the key and started right up. Soo happy at what had happend i got in and had a ride to my homeis house. when it's time to leave does not start. reset comperter then it statrted but on the way home after 400 meters souned like it was runnung on two cyliners.

Today perfored crankshaft position sencer and it gives me ohms for for the M20/M30 when i have a M50 in the car. is it the bently that is wrong????

bilstin HDs, eiback prokit, K&N instert, DEPO fogs, sound system, zimmerman rotors, metal master

hmmm no takers

bilstin HDs, eiback prokit, K&N instert, DEPO fogs, sound system, zimmerman rotors, metal master

Learn how to spell crackhead. And you paid too much for the last hit... just tellin you now.

Last edited by ThoreauHD; 07-30-2006 at 01:50 PM.

thanx for the help Cool guy, your really funny

your spelling does suck!

I really dont have a straight answer for you. How is the general condition of the electrical system, like can you see and corroded connections by the battery cables and groung wiring? You could have a bad ground going to the engine itself causing an intermittant failure.

no clue man.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

when i installed the new sterio system i had put in all new high performance battery terminals, bonding staps, and cables.

Maybe it's the rain??

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. evil
    when i installed the new sterio system i had put in all new high performance battery terminals, bonding staps, and cables.

Maybe it's the rain??
    You mean that you didnt know that E34s cant be driven in the rain?
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA

if the problem started after that then id guess thats where you would track the problem. sounds like a bad connection.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

put the key to the run position and leave it there, and make damn sure the amp is off before you crank. also, did you use dielectric grease on the terminals?
    Alusil, Dinan DME | ITG Air Filter | Eibach/Bilstein HD | 26/20 Swaybars | Iridium plugs | Depo/ProLumen HID | Optima batt. | no AC | Stoptech brake lines, Frozen rotors, brass bushings, Superblue

i used the treminal grease from autozone on the battery only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast