GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This is why I hate letting other people use my car.

Default This is why I hate letting other people use my car.

My sister's car broke down and since I don't drive my e34 that much, my sis asked me to use the car, then after 3-4 days of not seing my car she comes today with my Racing Dynamics bumper in the trunk, I'm like WTF, and the car is all dirty too, and to top it all off she tells me that the car looks much better without it anyways. also I never got a chance to take some good pictures of the car with it.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Bimminator Guest

Default I feel for you man!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan-ny-m398
    My sister's car broke down and since I don't drive my e34 that much, my sis asked me to use the car, then after 3-4 days of not seing my car she comes today with my Racing Dynamics bumper in the trunk, I'm like WTF, and the car is all dirty too, and to top it all off she tells me that the car looks much better without it anyways. also I never got a chance to take some good pictures of the car with it.
    That really sucks. Pretty inconsiderate on her part. This may work out in your favour though, she will not likely have the nerve to ask you for anymore fovours. Unless of course she is a spoiled little bitch who believes everyone is obligated to give her what ever she wants. Personally, if it were me I would buy a new one and give her the bill!

Good luck!

Shawn

So she went off-road with it...
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Wait, is your bumper BROKEN IN HALF??!! WTF?! How does that even happen? I would be pretty pissed.
    1989 325iX 5spd Coupe Koni Adjustable/H&R
    1989 535i 5spd Bilstein Sports/H&R, Tri-Flo, Conforti, UUC SSK

"If it isn't Diamondschwartz, it isn't... Dark Grey?"

Oh man...

Not cool Bro.

Never lend your woman, your tools or your car... They'll all come back to you ****ed!!

Gone but NEVER forgotten. :'(

And then...

would be good to hear what happened.You better check for other damage.She must have backed into /onto something,hooked the bumper and then driven off?
    Gone but not forgotten

wtf man... I would NOT be happy if that happened to me.

*SLAP*

it's your sister, dude... big ****ing deal. if it was your brother or a friend i'd encourage you to punch them in the mouth... but sisters can do no wrong
    1994 540ia|Oxford Green Metallic|Lemforder|KYB in H&R|18" OE Staggered M-Parallel with Pirelli P-Zero

at least she actually put it in the trunk instead of just leaving it wrapped around the cyclist that she ran over...
    11/88 535iA

That's gotta suck dude.

Just unbolt her front bumper, duct tape it to her boot lid and say it looks better that way. Maybe in your state front licence plates aren't required?

BTW, I laid down the law when it came to my car and my family. Only my father is allowed to drive my car, and even then he is only allowed to drive it down my driveway and onto the street, which can only be executed if and when someone's car parked in the garage and needs to get out.

I remember during the first week after buying my E34, I woke up one morning to gaze at it from the front window and saw it gone. The thoughts and rage running through my head was unbelieveable. 45 minutes later my dad came back with the car and said that he went to go wash it. That's when I laid down the law (to my own dad who I respect!) and said under no circumstances does ANYONE touch my car. If there was ANY need to use my car, permission first (and even then I would say no!)

I figured that since when I was younger and didn't have a car and wanted to drive my dad's, that I always asked for permission, the same rule should apply the other way around.

Sorry to bring this thread a little off-topic! Sorry to hear about your bumper dude, that's pretty bad news
    Last edited by Yiorgos; 07-28-2006 at 07:11 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast