GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: New Guy 1990 535i

Default New Guy 1990 535i

Hey guys new to the boards. just got this car a month ago. i came over from the acura legend boards. owned a legend before but got t-boned now totaled. hope you guys are as nice as they are or even nicer over here. heres a couple pictures of my car. planning to get more. a little info about my car its a 1990 535i has about 136K. i got some clear corners and the red and clear tail lights. everything else is stock except for rims. 16 inch Borbet rims.
    thinking about lowering the car but not sure what springs to go with. thinking about Intrax because it lowers the car the most. a little help from you guys would be appreciated. thanks alot. oh a little about myself. ima 17 year old youngster going to be a senior in high school.

i still dont understand why the front end is so high and the rear is so low

its just a tip

Welcome. Try the search function for spring choices. LOTS of past discussion. You may want to reconsider how low you go. Go for ride quality over looks. H&R, Sachs and Eibach all have really good reputations on the board. Move away from that and take your chances. All will give your car a really nice rake and close up that front fender gap.

What's a 1/4" between friends?
    Bellevue WA
    90 535iM - not much stock remains. 3.7 liters, ported head, cammed, 3.73 diffy, M5 brakes, MAFed, yadda yadda yadda
    86 Porsche 951 - Track Toy

Welcome. I am also 17 and going to be a senior in high school. The only difference is that my 1990 535i is blue, is already lowered, has stock wheels and has a few less miles (i even have that hawaiian necklace thingy on my mirror).

Im sure you will find answers to most, if not all, of your questions here on the board. I have been saved hundreds in repairs just from the wisdom found here.
    Lowered with blue h&r(?) springs, Bilsteins, tint, 19# design 3 injectors, Dual Magnaflow
    southwest WA