GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: So i’ve been dreamin (drinkin?) of an e30 vagon again.

Default So i’ve been dreamin (drinkin?) of an e30 vagon again.

Damn that’s sweet.
    Here’s an idea (hairbrained scheme)
    So anyways, back in the day (late 80s) some company in england was stamping brand new MGB chassis. For bout $4000, you could buy a nice little backbone to flesh out with the parts off your existing but rusty as hell 62-80 US MGB.
    It was simply a part to be replaced.

I get an e30 touring somewhere (preferably mechanicaly shot), get it shipped here as parts. Find a local e30 to supply the VIN identity (and hopefully some good running gear) and viola a street legal e30 touring.

Do i need another glass of wine, or should i go straight to bed.

93 SE-R---94 530iT&A---92 325i ….”Hang up & Drive!”
    ”It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error;
    It is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error."--Robert H. Jackson.

Have another glass of wine Paul. Seems like a lot of work to me. You already have a wagon, and a E36 and a Nissan..... You're running out of room and you're looking at two more cars, a doner and an import. We'll if you find a nice place in the burbs, with an 8 car garage, you'll be set.

don't bother continuing to drink that stuff, could be a very expensive proposition. have a swig of this

and erase any doubt you had to the impractacality of what you suggest. it has the added benefit of being able to remove cosmoline in one single wipe.
    "..Torchinski v. Peterson that it is legal to carry a concealed weapon, so long the weapon is totally slick like a huge ass machine gun that you carry under a trench coat, like in the Matrix."

While you’re at it, I'll take one, preferably a newer body style with sunroof, airbag and abs.

Warren
    95 525iT
    91 318is

http://www.willz.ca/ED74525.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Bimmer Nut Ed
    You already have a wagon, and a E36 and a Nissan..... You're running out of room and you're looking at two more cars, a doner and an import. We'll if you find a nice place in the burbs, with an 8 car garage, you'll be set.
    (followed by a quik tempo high hat cymbal)

Ok, awake and sober. But i think it’s still a decent idea (if it’s somewhat legal that is).
    Oh and i wouldn’t keep the 325 and the 530 then. This would replace both i think.
    Figure the target is to keep the total costs below $10K (maybe $15K). Anything more than that and i might as well get the e30 M3T that WillZ’s got.

As for moving out to the boonies, NO WAY! I love living in the city too much, in fact recently i have given thought to moving deeper in. Besides my job (which i plan on keeping for years to come) requires that i live pretty much within the boundries of Cook C. The only other job that would take me away is downtown too so.............
    Nothing says i can’t build as big a garage as will fit on the lot anyways. I bet i could still fit a 3 maybe 4 car in the Humbolt Park area.

93 SE-R---94 530iT&A---92 325i…….”Hang up & Drive!”

Quote Originally Posted by ryan roopnarine
    don't bother continuing to drink that stuff
    it has the added benefit of being able to remove cosmoline in one single wipe.
    (followed by a quik tempo high hat cymbal)

Oh i bet that stuff removes cosmoline as good as it removes brain cells.
    My daily (doctor recommended) swill isn’t quite as cheap, still doesn’ come w/ a real cork tho.
    http://www.rosemountestates.com/wine.../cabernet.html
    $6, comes to bout a buck a glass. Small price to pay to live the French paradox. :rolleyes:

93 SE-R---94 530iT&A---92 325i…….”Hang up & Drive!”