GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: can someone help!!!!!!!!!

Default can someone help!!!!!!!!!

A while back someone posted a picture of a 525i with 745 wheels. The wheels were 19 but i know you can get the wheels in 18. Here is a picture of the car with the wheels. Can I just put the those wheels on my car or do I need something special. Thanks. Any info on the wheels would be great. Thanks again
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by robert g; 07-15-2006 at 08:59 PM.

Default You know i really hate it when i see posts for help with

9 exclamation marks....I always think its something really serious , somebody broke down somewhere needing help right now and it always turns out to be somebody asking about wheels, or car wax or clear corners or shifter knobs or brand xyz oil or window tint or subwoofers or amplifiers or cd players or dvd's or steering wheels. Sorry can't help you with the wheels though..

Quote Originally Posted by robert g
    A while back someone posted a picture of a 525i with 745 wheels. The wheels were 19 but i know you can get the wheels in 18. Here is a picture of the car with the wheels. Can I just put the those wheels on my car or do I need something special. Thanks. Any info on the wheels would be great. Thanks again

for wheels on e34. make sure the et is between ~13 an 25. 72.56 hub diameter. make sure you have your profile filled out, and use the search function.

Bill, I hear that. you see all the exclamations and expect it to be legit, omg my car died on the highway, wtf? but in reality its omgwtfbbqlolhi2u i dont know if 19" wheels fit. oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlind123
    You're my hero.

Default No actually i think of it more along the lines of OMG, my

car died on the train tracks and all the doors are locked and my babies in the back seat and i can see the train coming...

Edit, sorry. I'm in a bad mood, i was all set for mexican food for dinner at my favorite place and they were closed.. had to eat at the purina mexican food place down the street instead.

Quote Originally Posted by angrypancake
    for wheels on e34. make sure the et is between ~13 an 25. 72.56 hub diameter. make sure you have your profile filled out, and use the search function.

Bill, I hear that. you see all the exclamations and expect it to be legit, omg my car died on the highway, wtf? but in reality its omgwtfbbqlolhi2u i dont know if 19" wheels fit. oh well.
    Last edited by Bill R.; 07-15-2006 at 10:32 PM.

ahhh casa de squirto, i hate getting my mouth all set for one thing and being forced to change, i am suprised you only have one decent beaner joint out in that area, theres 3 good ones here out of about 15 and about half of the remaining 12 suck ass

Quote Originally Posted by Bill R.
    i was all set for mexican food for dinner at my favorite place and they were closed.. had to eat at the purina mexican food place down the street instead.
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by Bill R.
    car died on the train tracks and all the doors are locked and my babies in the back seat and i can see the train coming...

Edit, sorry. I'm in a bad mood, i was all set for mexican food for dinner at my favorite place and they were closed.. had to eat at the purina mexican food place down the street instead.
    We have some Mexican roach coaches around here that have better food than some of "fine Mexican cuisine" restaurants I've been to !!!!!!
    1991 525i M50 5 Sp.
    N.California

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt

do you have a better subjet?

can someone help!!!!!!!!!
    every body here needs help