GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Throwing stars FS feeler thread

Default Throwing stars FS feeler thread

I am thinking about selling my throwing stars. I am in the process of finalizing what I want to buy so these may be up for sale in the next week or two. The rims are in very good shape and I can get some better close up pics if needed. The front tires are complete toast and the rears are ok at best, so tires arent worth much. I am taking bids on rims at this point and they should be for sure up for sale soon.
    thx
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by dbals
    I am thinking about selling my throwing stars. I am in the process of finalizing what I want to buy so these may be up for sale in the next week or two. The rims are in very good shape and I can get some better close up pics if needed. The front tires are complete toast and the rears are ok at best, so tires arent worth much. I am taking bids on rims at this point and they should be for sure up for sale soon.
    thx
    Don't do it! It looks way to nice as is! Plus, the hardcore will respect you more with those!

thx
    Don't do it! It looks way to nice as is! Plus, the hardcore will respect you more with those!

I know, I know....but I have to get into an 18" still going to me a BMW wheel most likely parellels or e39 M5 wheels in hyper black.

I know, I know....but I have to get into an 18" still going to me a BMW wheel most likely parellels or e39 M5 wheels in hyper black.
    Is that why you are selling these?
    Mustbr8kfree
    1995 525i, Shadowline,EAT chip, Alpine

yes

Default originals or replicas?

...? if orig man...wow... only one I like better are the style 5s and the E39 M5 double spoke ones... (not the M pars..)
    1993 / 525ia / M50TU / EAT / Sachs / Infiniti Kappa & Basslink / super clean / Style 5s wearing Pilots / Mobil 1 everywhere / long road ahead

These are originals but they have been repainted OEM silver and cleared. They are in overall very good condition. No curb rash, just a few spots here or there.

First, you are not going to get any more performance from 18's than from the 17's. I have never had an E39 wheel on my E34's or any other wheel for that matter requiring hubcentric spacers that I did not have some issue with. Mainly vibration and shimmy at some point between 70 to 100. Since I rarely see anything north of 100, I cannot comment on the higher speeds.

The 17" Throwing Star wheel, as you should well know, is the best wheel ever made for an E34 and the lightest and strongest and best looking and, and, and.

Smile, be happy, you are one of the few who have the best wheel out there for their E34.

Just my .02
    Mike Holbrook
    Meridian, Idaho
    1992 535im, 17", Euro M5 Throwing Stars 8's & 9's, FK-451 235/45s & 255/40s, M5 Sway Bars 25/20, Conforti chip, Lowes Ram Air, glass sunroof

those are keepers- just save up the $. I ws going to sell my style 5's but changed my mind while shining them up for pics- custom wheels can wait, originals can be pricey and hard to find, once you realize you want to go back!