GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If any of you have time to kill...

Default If any of you have time to kill...

this e34 forum is pretty sad...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102

Guys keep joining and asking questions but no one answers them. (rarely do they get good info)
    I tried for awhile but was warned (twice) to stop linking people to bimmer.info!

the e46 forum is good, but the e34 forum is lacking!

The guy called me a spammer because I linked and suggested people seach here for their answers.
    e34 owners need to help each other, the admin there doesn't see it that way.
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

Default We should all join with the tag

"as seen on Bimmer.info 1, 2, etc."

Maybe they would get the hint.

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

Hanging out there for a few minutes makes you realize how important this place is.
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

Default Yeah

It's a waste land....most threads have just a few posts....

Very sad to think there are E34 owners left ignorant of the fixes for their cars.

Just think.....

Just a $1.00 a day can save an innocent and perfectly operational E34 from the scrap yard...yes, I know you say that I'll send money when I get that raise or win the lottery.... I'll fund an E34. But E34s around the world need your help now, before it's too late.

Just look at this 1995 540/6, forced to live on cheap oil you wouldn't feed to your weed wacker, running on mismatched tires fit for a tire swing, she rolls along unknowing of her true potential..

If You can give just $1.00 a day to the E34 fund, you offer a chance for an E34 to taste Mobil 1 for the first time, and live to a ripe old age of 200K or more.

we'll send you pictures of your E34, and keep you updated with service records and more.

Vee ave vays of dealing vid your kind...........

i joined with the user name "bimmer dot info". wonder how long i'll get away with it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree...the e46 board is the only worthwhile board on that site. If no one is visiting your e34 board, it certainly would help to link people to boards where people can provide answers rather than giving **** about it. If the board is good enough, people will come.

No one gives a crap on Rennlist when people link to Pelican or vice versa. Oh well, I'm never over there anyhow.

how bout if you send them the pertinant links in their PMs?
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanBMW

Guys keep joining and asking questions but no one answers them. (rarely do they get good info)
    I tried for awhile but was warned (twice) to stop linking people to bimmer.info!

The guy called me a spammer because I linked and suggested people seach here for their answers.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

I see it as if you are in an accident and post looking for a hospital... no one helps you.

I started helping, and they blasted me. So, now people just get my PM to come here - sad.

here is my latest warning!

" 2nd warning
    Dear Sharkman,

I have asked once before to not use this site as a means for recruiting members for another site -- and, it appears that you are not complying with my request. Practically every post that you make is directing our members to another site. This is called SPAM, and is a violation of our Terms of Use. This is your second official warning. If you wish to remain a member in good standing, PLEASE comply with the rules.

Thanks in advance,
    --Jon"

Every post I made was a link to the possible solution to their issue, it seemed like the right thing to do.

I think that if Ed sees a link to another site that contains useful info, he is ok with that!

I complained to the admin that NO ONE helps these people and it is unfair when all the answers are here, but he was not interested, his sponsors were his priority.
    BS site.
    even for e46, it is not that good.
    e46 fanatics is way bigger and has more members by far.
    ^°^ ><((({º>°°

Quote Originally Posted by SharkmanBMW

That is too bad. This forum is great and has helped me many, many times which, i believe, is the purpose. I just hope we can keep this forum going.
    Mustbr8kfree
    1995 525i, Shadowline,EAT chip, Alpine

HAHA Neil, I'm one up on you!!!

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...89#post1810989

Quote Originally Posted by neil_004
    i joined with the user name "bimmer dot info". wonder how long i'll get away with it
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast