GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: passenger door lock emergency unlock

Unregistered Guest

Default passenger door lock emergency unlock

There is a short in my central door locking, which made the battery go dead. I had to use the emergency unlock for the passenger side door lock to get in without power. The repercussion has been that the passenger side door will not lock now, the alarm system will not work. The stereo radio system will not allow me to enter the code so that it will work again. My dog ran away from home, my house burnt to the ground, I was fired at work, and my wife left me. Who would know that such a short, would cause so many problems. Does any of this sound familar? I now have my drivers door pulled apart to see if I can find anything that looks like a short, I've already looked at the trunk area looking for the short. Any suggestions. Would like to get the dog back, but the wife couldn't go far enough away. The car is a 535I 91.

Default WoW

does it pop fuses when you try to replace them? You will have to syncronize them after an anomoly like this and I havent ever done that.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

Unregistered Guest

Default not popping fuse

No its not popping fuses, and I just got the passenger side door to start working with the rest of them again. It takes twice to lock the doors or it sometimes takes twice to open the doors as it locks it immediately after opening. Its nuts.

has to be synchronized
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy