Hi. I've never posted on here before but have gained a wealth of knowledge from everyone over the past couple of years. But, now I'm having several problems with my car and I would love some input. Below are the problems with my car.

1. Engine Miss: The miss is inconsistant but happens most everytime I drive it. Some backfire. Doesn't get hot nor does a check engine warning come on. I've run some fuel system cleaner through it without great results. I replaced the fuel filter when this first started. The O2 sensor was replaced less than 2 years ago. Sprarkplugs were changed in April. The gas mileage doesn't seem to be suffering.

2. A/C Blower Intermittent: This problem started last week. Turned on my car and noticed that there wasn't any air. I checked the fuses and #19 was melted. I changed it out and the fan worked again. The next day it stopped again. I rechecked the fuses and they were fine. On the way home I hit a bump and the fan came on. Started the car the next day and nothing from the fan again. Etc... When I hold my hands close to the vents you can feel some cold air but there isn't any response from the blower at any speed. About 2 years ago I changed the resistor because the fan would only work on the 4 setting. I don't notice any alarming sounds from the fan except for an occasional humming sound since this started last week.

3. Both the driver and passenger mirrors will not adjust from the power knobs: The fuse is blowing everytime I replace it.

4. Front end noise and shimmy: Everytime I go over a bump there is a clanking noise. Occasionally when I apply my brakes I hear the same noise. Most everytime I apply the brakes there is a vibration in the front end with the noise. The vibration doesn't feel like the vibration you get with bad brakes and pads. Sometimes when I hit a bump there is some vibration in my steering wheel and tires like it's going from side to side. I put new shocks and struts on it last year hoping that it would fix it but it didn't. The brakes were done in December along with new tires.

I have dealt with a periodic battery drain and my speedo sensor going bad. I have been very fortunate that I haven't had to spend a whole lot on my car. But, it seems that all of these things are cropping up and I can't afford to put much more money into right now. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Rach