Well, since Qsilver7 did such an awesome job on my last stupid question, here is an every weirder one.

I live near Washington DC, and for about 2-3 months out of the years it gets hot as hell here. When the temps gets much over 90 my 6-CD deck in the trunk starts throwing Err codes at me. It says right in the manual for the deck that this is caused by over heating and to just "listen to something else for a while" Needless to say this is a bit annoying.

Rather than just replace it, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about where I could pull off a small duct line from the AC vents that supply the back seats, and have it blow discreetly on the deck. I don't think it would take a LOT of cold air to keep it in range, any fresh air in that closed envirnment has got to help.

I want this car to stay as original looking as possible, so whatever I do it has to be totally inconspicuous. I was thinking about trying to find some flexible plastic vent type stuff that was maybe 1.5 inches by 1/2 inch, easy to sneak it around unnoticed.

Like I said, this may be my dumbest question yet, but I appreciate any sugestions you have.