GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: I really hate shitty weather

Default I really hate shitty weather

Hey everyone - I've been away for ~3 days down the jersey shore with girlfriend for the holiday and everything. Lots of fun but last night when leaving @ midnight, it began to rain once I got on the AC Expressway. People are pyschotic doing like 80 - 90 mph past me in the rain. I suppose driving 65 mph in the rain is considered "slow"?! Anyway, got home around 2 in the morning or so and crashed in bed. Woke up today hoping to go work on some stuff in the driveway but came out and was drizzling but is more of a downpour now Great!

Argh!!!

Off-topic, but I love your rims

Quote Originally Posted by Yiorgos
    Off-topic, but I love your rims
    Join the queue. I like the whole car

I hear ya...I haven't been to the shore house yet this year (LBI) can't stand being cooped up in a full house down there and NOT be able to go to the beach...

GF and I took our usual drive yesterday (no traffic, everyone's down the shore) up the Delaware to Lambertville and back down PA side from New Hope. It was amazing seeing the high water mark of mud covered leaves in trees 10 feet above some parts of the roadway next to the river.

You're in Newtown? I like the area up there, some nice driving roads in Bucks...I worked in Newtown at Lockheed Martin up until last Christmas, not a bad commute from where I'm at, hoping to get called back by them, I'm getting tired of retirement.

I live on the river in Palmyra (background in sig pic) but it's wide enough down here that it didn't rise over the banks by much.

It would be nice to see some sun for more than 5 minutes...it's making me grumpy... I need to go wash my car.

Yeah I live in Newtown - its a nice small town, tons of nice driving roads and gobs of nice cars. Unfortunately, as you know, there are also TONS of small streams, creeks, and rivers that tend to flood like whoa.

This is right down my street about 1000'

This is a bed and breakfast (with historic mill house) at the intersection about 1000' feet down the road...

Normally looks like

The traffic was not bad at all last night leaving OC @ 1130 - midnight though the city was backed up not because of traffic but because of police directing traffic. They should just let hte traffic lights do their thing... the cops stop the main street for 10 mins letting the side street cross/turn, while the mainstreet has 10 blocks of traffic backed up and side streets are clear... argh.

Cops have a habit of doing that, gotta milk/earn that OT holiday triple time pay...

Here's a pic from the Jersey side in Bordentown last Thursday.