GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT ebay sucks HELP!

Default OT ebay sucks HELP!

While waiting for your chat to begin, you can start typing in your question. To help us address your questions as quickly as possible, please include your email address, eBay User ID and any other pertinent information such as item numbers, error messages, etc. (if available). We may also require your name, address and phone number for verification purposes.

Your entries will become visible to the agent once they have joined the chat. Thank you for your patience.

632regal: item 170004613570 needs to be deleted cause I cant revise it with Ebay anymore. I want to delete and relist but I can not find that option now. Please advise
    Your chat session has started..

Jimmy J.: Hello and welcome to eBay Live Chat! My name is Jimmy.

There maybe be a short survey after this chat to improve future chat performances.

Thanks for writing your concern in advance, please give me a moment to address the situation. In the meantime, if you're a registered member, may I please start by confirming your User ID?

Jimmy J.: Thanks for confirming your UserID! Please give me a moment to review your concern.

Jimmy J.: Thanks for waiting! I was trying to find your item however I cannot find this item with this item number could you please double check the item number again or give me the link for your item?

632regal: i cant paste it because of this shitty chat window, i will type it again

Jimmy J.: To copy please highlight the section you need and press 'Control + C' to copy, then press 'Control + V' to paste the information.

632regal: 170004613570

Jimmy J.: Please do try to refrain from using profanity as I am uncomfortable with that language and I wish to keep this chat in a professional manner.
    Jimmy J.: Thanks! Please give me a moment to review this for you.

632regal: thanks that helped
    Jimmy J.: This is your item correct? porcelain Doll Item number: 170004613570

632regal: correct
    Jimmy J.: Okay you should be able to revise this listing. May I ask what happens when you try to revise this listing and maybe I can help with your revisions?

632regal: please delete it so I can relist it with the pictures in order
    Jimmy J.: I can show you how to revise this listing so you can change the picture order if you have the pictures still on your listing as please note you will be charged the insertion fees and any listing upgrade fees you have used when you do this.

632regal: when i try to revise it hangs and never changes pages, i went to another computer in out office and I had the same experience

Jimmy J.: I see, in this case may I suggest you to check your anti virus, pop up blockers and firewall settings to make sure that they allow ebay content to be sent to your computer.

You may also wish to you run your spyware program to clean up your computer and clear your cache.

632regal: so your going to charge me to relist because I cant revise my item?

632regal: our system is VERY aware and set up to deal with spyware

Jimmy J.: I mean if you end your listing and then relist it you would be losing your insertion fees and any listing upgrades you have used however if you have your pictures saved onto your computer I should be able to help with this.

Jimmy J.: eBay suggests to use spyware programs like Spybot and or As Aware to clean up your computer. These spyware programs are free and be found by searching on your favorite search engine like www.google.com, www.yahoo.com, etc.

Jimmy J.: I apologize that this issue could not be resolved for you in this chat session. I am very sorry but I have asked my supervisor and done all I can in my power. In order to assist you further, please email our support group through our webform located at:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-support.html
    Thanks for chatting.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

sorry, VERY frustrated... grrr wheres Jimmys face?
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

John F. Kennedy

sounds like that chat session was about as useful as cramming your dick in the nearest pencil sharpner
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

He sounds very ... bot like. I have never used the chat feature, I call them and complain via telephone.
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

number please? this is very retarted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Macv
    He sounds very ... bot like. I have never used the chat feature, I call them and complain via telephone.
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Just remember to avoid using profanity.... you want to remain professionnal....

Bur seriously, I had the same kind of problem 2 years ago. It's true what he said about the firewalls and such. If you have Norton anti-virus, turn it off when on Ebay. You could also set your IE properties to the minimum security and privacy settings. All those safeguards sometime get in the way... I always had the "Done but with error on page" text at the left bottom of my screen and it would never let me complete a listing... Hope this helps...

Jeff
    Last edited by Montreal525; 07-03-2006 at 09:43 PM.
    I prefer to be misunderstood rather than having to explain myself all the time...

********edy************

Quote Originally Posted by Montreal525
    Just remember to avoid using profanity.... you want to remain professionnal....

Jeff
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    ********edy************
    I wonder how uncomfortable that would make him feel...

Jeff
    I prefer to be misunderstood rather than having to explain myself all the time...

bots from asia are pre-disponisioned to reject letters in the order of profanity, you can spell them with different results and will still get you disconnected.

let me see maybe i did ****up...
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

yep i ****ed up

"i cant paste it because of this shitty chat window, i will type it again"
    95 E34 530I V2.37
    ===========

John F. Kennedy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast