GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Wow

Default Wow

1990 535i
    117,000mi
    Feederick, MD

If it has **** or tires, you are going to have problems.

That's insane...
    Josh

1990 BMW 525iA
    2000 Toyota Corolla CE
    2007 Toyota Echo

I like everything about it except for the A/V crap. There is NO need for a TV in the trunk, or those HUGE friggin speakers back there. There is probably an additional 300-400lbs. of stuff that doesn't belong in a performance car, or even a grand tourer, put that stuff in a station wagon or an SUV where the extra weight won't matter. Why do you need tv's in the rear headrests of a car that goes THAT fast, I'd be paying more attention to the road ahead than to a TV.

I once had a first gen Rx-7 with a very built motor (13b, bridge ported, Side draft Weber, and more-255rwhp). I stripped the interior out of it behind the front seats all the way back to the trunk latch, left only the stock speakers and surrounding trim. A guy I worked with wanted a motor that was more powerful than mine in an identical car (how original), so he bought a 270ish rwhp motor, from the same guy who built mine, and put it in the car, then he added 600lbs worth of stereo equipment (16-18" subwoofers in the back (isobaric setup, he couldn't see out the back). He actually had the balls to race me for pinks at the dragstrip, and kept saying best 2 out of 3 after I soundly beat him, but he wouldn't line up again (pussy). Hewent back to the guy who built the motor and complained, saying that it wasn't as powerful as promised. The dyno run showed that it made over 270 at the wheels, and that mine only made 255. He couldn't get it through his thick skull that the stereo equipment was slowing him down.

SWEEEEEET! It's like everything I would do but DONE already! Except I don't like the ACS badge on the front grill... and the ACS on the trunk looks crooked. I would so raid beastpower.com like he did.
    :: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

No doubt that is simply gorgeous... but who would pay instantly with PayPal?
    _

Thats awesome...

Dunno about those poxy red inserts for the rims... In the bin with those!!

Just imagine it in a dark silver or black!! ZOMG!!

Gone but NEVER forgotten. :'(

And then...