GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am in a really good mood this morning

Default I am in a really good mood this morning

Because its my birthday.

Because of other stuff going on in our extended family, I forgot until about 2 days ago, so I don't have anything planned.

I already have my presents. I hit my mother up for a piano I found at a garage sale about 2 months ago. I got my razberry last month. And I got a box of Chuao chocolates.

So I am well "presented", but I have no celebratory activities planned (and no--JR--I don't mean that one). I like to celebrate my birthday as a season and not just a day. In that spirit, I usually consider everything I do for the week surrounding my birthday as part of the celebration. I am late in starting the celebration. What should I do?

Last edited by Gayle; 06-23-2006 at 05:42 AM.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Happy birthday to you! Well since you are well "presented", I think you should go ahead and buy onewhippedpuppys 540 and ship it me! my birthday was about a month ago and im no stranger to accepting late presents!

Well, since I'm new here and it seems late presents are going around, mine was May 9th, so I will gladly accept any and all belated gifts..

Oh, and Happy Birthday Gayle!!!!!!..

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenOne
    Happy birthday to you! Well since you are well "presented", I think you should go ahead and buy onewhippedpuppys 540 and ship it me! my birthday was about a month ago and im no stranger to accepting late presents!
    A sort of excellent idea. I think I should buy a couple of more e34s. I'll get the gray 535 that was for sale in Chicago. And hey brodee, are you ready to sell the wife's touring.
    Dinan chip, Bilstein sports w H&R, RD sways, RD strut brace, 750 bushings, Zimmermans/MetalMasters, O.E. M Pars, Eisenmann muffler

Gee Gayle,

What a surprise. We all thought you were getting younger! Well I wuld say you definately still deserve a Turbo kit for your baby.

And you thought you were presented out! Never! Nick

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Happy Birthday Gayle! It sounds like your life is fulfilled in many ways. Have a great day.
    Last edited by Mendozart; 06-23-2006 at 06:20 AM.

Greg Mendoza

Quote Originally Posted by genphreak
    Gee Gayle,

What a surprise. We all thought you were getting younger! Nick
    You are correct. I am getting younger. Some people cheat death--I cheat time. I am aflicted by a terminal case of immaturity and it is taking an increasing intense toll on me every year.

Happy Birthday!

:: HIDCanada.com | Illuminating Your World

Happy Birthday, Gayle!!
    Ramon
    1994 540iA Nikasil EAT Chip
    Tampa Bay, Florida USA

Congratulations Gayle!

A fine and fair birthday to you - one to relax in, to cherish and even to remember.

Best wishes!

Fusion

p.s. - wheels always make a nice birthday gift to oneself...

p.p.s. - but if you're not interested in buying yourself a gift, how about a detailing for your car and a day drive? That always feels good.

Maybe down your coastal highway with windows down and sunroof open? I'm thinking of that beautiful stretch of road along Highway 1 south of Monterey through the Big Sur, with the smell of the surf and the hillside vegetation... Maybe even stop at Julia Pfeiffer Burns for a bit of beach time? Back to Monterey at the end of the day for a nice dinner - maybe some local calamari tossed in spicy chili to get it started, your taste in fresh seafood for dinner, a pleasant stroll along the boardwalk afterwards and then home for the evening...

Geez, now I don't want to go to work.
    Last edited by nuclearfusion; 06-23-2006 at 07:07 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast