Hello everyone. I'm new to posting, but have been listening in since about February when we got our Touring.

First off, let me congratulate you all on building such a great community here. It is impressive. I have learned a lot over the last few months. And following the conversations has made owning this great car even better.

Alas, I have a few projects to do on the car, and could use some advice.

The first is that I have a transmission fluid leak somewhere around the oil cooler. I have two questions.

First, is there any easy way to tell whether it is coming from the O-rings or whether the cooler itself is shot? I unclipped the radiator and had a look, and the bottom part of the cooler is soaked in fluid. The leak itself is pretty significant -- there is fluid all over the bottom of the fan shroud.

Second, if I have to replace the cooler, is it possible to do it without removing the whole radiator? Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but it seemed there might be enough room to slide the old one out and the new one in with the radiator just pushed back towards the fan a bit.

Thanks.