GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let's see what we can do here.

Let's see what we can do here.

Yup, this is vBull alright.
    vB code werkin ok. Now if Ed can turn on the custom avatar option we be jammin.

Check out the format of the SE-R joint, using same forum program. ->www.sr20forum.com
    Ok linkin is good.

Checkin pic postin.

‘Hi’

Now lets test an animated gif.

:eek:
    S’ok?
    S’alright!

Oh yeah, time to quote G Carlin.
    ****, piss, hell, ****, bitch, dick, *******. That's seven (dunno if they are the right ones tho)

Sorry, just had to. :rolleyes:

93 SE-R---94 530iT&A---92 325i ….”Hang up & Drive!”
    ”It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error;
    It is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error."--Robert H. Jackson.
    Last edited by paul p (chi-town); 12-23-2003 at 12:34 AM.

Oh, no. I am not sure if I like all the pics and stuff. I think it lowers the signal to noise ratio. Just my opinion.

AA

Eh, not necessary to always throw that stuff in, just wanted to see if all of my vB coding from the other site werks or not.
    I do like that signature pic tho. It’s actually kinda small, only 20K or so. Takes 2 seconds to load even at slo dialup.
    It’s the animated pics that take time to download. That little autoX gif is like 125K.

As for the profanity, well i rarely evah use it. Not the way of a gentleman (or a samurai even).
    Just wanted to blurt a few out before the auto censor was turned on.
    U know, cause i could.

This format is familiar territory, so it’s no big deal. I do hope we tweak a few things like font size and stuff. Seriously, take a look over at the linked ricer board and see how u like it.

Honestly tho, i am perfectly happy with the old message board program.
    The only things missing are the animated gifs (fun sometimes) and smilies (also fun, even less a necessity).

93 SE-R---94 530iT&A---92 325i ….”Hang up & Drive!”
    ”It is not the function of our government to keep the citizen from falling into error;
    It is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error."--Robert H. Jackson.

+ Reply to Thread