GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: anyone know a good tranny shop on Long Island?

Default anyone know a good tranny shop on Long Island?

My friend has a 750i and needs some opinion/ work done to the car. anyone know a good shop in the area? preferably someone who has a bunch of experience with BMW's not some AAMCO...

Quote Originally Posted by charlie
    My friend has a 750i and needs some opinion/ work done to the car. anyone know a good shop in the area? preferably someone who has a bunch of experience with BMW's not some AAMCO...
    Where on Long Island are you? If you're in Nassau county i suggest going to a guy in Lynbrook who specializes in European cars called "European Auto Repair". I bring my car to this guy and he knows his stuff. Dealers give some of their cars to him when they can't figure out something. Also there is a guy in Franklin Square named Gino that my uncle brings his Porsche to, i don't know the name of his shop though.

Cold Spring Harbor

Quote Originally Posted by wang540
    Where on Long Island are you? If you're in Nassau county i suggest going to a guy in Lynbrook who specializes in European cars called "European Auto Repair". I bring my car to this guy and he knows his stuff. Dealers give some of their cars to him when they can't figure out something. Also there is a guy in Franklin Square named Gino that my uncle brings his Porsche to, i don't know the name of his shop though.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie
    bump