GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Stumble

Default Stumble

I am having a little trouble with my car, it seems when i turn around corners and accelerate it seems to stumble a little, could this be from the Platinum +2's i have been using,(for a year now)? I have heard that the originals are better than the platinums because thats what it came with from the factory, but they didnt have those plugs back in 94 anyway so I dont think thats a good reason. But I agree with the sub-molecular electrode theory. Or could it something else, fuel filter perhaps? Thanks for your assistance.

probably fuel filter, since it happens when there is lateral force on the car, which pulls the fuel, and if the filter is clogged, lowers pressure.

if you havent replaced your filter(s) in the last year, you should do it now.

the +2s arent as bad as the +4s, but they arent the best. NGK copper or Denso iridium plugs will give more performance, the NGK costing less, and the Denso costing more.

if you have $$$s to spend, the Denso plugs are a very nice mate to the individual coil ignition systems.

Thanks for your input but the filter looks new, could it be anything else?

my filters looked new when i removed them, although they are made of a material that looks new all the time, so 80000 miles looks like 2000 miles.

i got rid of all engine hesitation with the new filters, and running fuel injector cleaner for 1000 miles.

and im not saying it is the filters, but you should change them whenever they are supposed to be done, on my car the pair is to be changed every 30000mi or something.

it could be the coil packs spark plug boots pulling from the plug, or a weak relay.