GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: E34 Tie Rods for Cheap

Default E34 Tie Rods for Cheap

Hey gang,

As I mentioned when I posted about the foglight covers, I have sold my beloved E34 (540iA) . Before I sold it, I had purchased a set of new tie-rods to be put in on it's next major service, but I ended up trading the car before I got a chance to put them on. So if anyone here has the need for them I will let them go for half of what I paid plus shipping.

These are the Hamburg Technic ones (made in germany not china) and from all accounts are of pretty good quality. They may or may not last quite as long as the OE Lemforder ones, but tie rods are easy-peasy to change and don't take all that much of a beating, so are not usually the first things to wear out in the steering system.

I paid $44 (plus shipping) for them on eBay, so first $22 (plus *actual* shipping) can have them. I am located in southern NH (zip code 03053) for shipping calculations.

Here's the original auction I bought them on so you can get the specs, see what models they fit, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...BSAA%3AUS%3A11
    Fred W
    (oo 00 oo)

95 325i
    94 540iA
    97 Z3 2.8

Fred,
    SOLD I'll take 'em. Thanks, this helps as my recently aquired car is killing me with a case of "might as well". How would you like me to pay you? I'm in Chicago area. See PM for my phone.
    Ross