GO FISHING, use SLABSAUCE Fishing Attractant

Thread: Changed my sig pic

Default Changed my sig pic

To make it more 'current' ... what a great drive we had, thanks for taking us the scenic route Greg. Though for a moment there I thought that articulated truck with 2 Shipping Containers on the back was going to spoil the whole thing.

Perhaps that cop got stuck behind it too, hence our capture being so 'delayed' (Mental note; must stop breaking the law whenst driving... ) or change the law (which is harder??)

God I'm glad I'm not a Blue Heeler, obviously my right foot would enjoy the occupation, but I couldn't get over having to book innocent people the way the boss would want me to... that biker was doing nothing wrong even if he was pulling 90 on that bend!

The weird thing is that there really is no shortage of idiot driving to laugh at and fine justifiably, yet Blue Heelers are directed to focus on speeding almost entirely... I feel no hate... just pity
    Last edited by genphreak; 06-04-2006 at 06:19 PM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Nice one mate!
    Have you got all the photos from Saturday?
    If so, how can we get a copy of them?

Greg
    E30 318iS & BMW K1200LT

yeah we dumped alot onto my webspace, i will have to lift them off onto my computer. i got some really good ones when we stopped at that carpark at terrigal.
    i had a good time
    its good to be back though, sun's shining and i don't need a jumper when i am outside during the day
    Last edited by rob101; 06-04-2006 at 04:50 PM.

Germans: Why can't they make everything?

Quote Originally Posted by rob101
    yeah we dumped alot onto my webspace, i will have to lift them off onto my computer. i got some really good ones when we stopped at that carpark at terrigal. i had a good time its good to be back though, sun's shining and i don't need a jumper when i am outside during the day
    Rob, what an awesome effort form you and Keith, us Mexicans were really impressed. Thanks also for being shutter happy; the pics you got of the Bluey (Let alone the sig pic I just made) were class work mate, thanks. I'd be careful which ones you publish though... have a good week.

Greg; I have the pics and will burn discs of the high ressies for you and Phil. Am over in Normanhurst in the evenings you can swing by anytime or send me an address I can mail 'em- the same goes for Phil and Cheryl of course.
    Last edited by genphreak; 06-04-2006 at 05:44 PM.

Join the Aussie
    540i LE yahoo forum

08/88 535i e34 M30+miller MAF, 'stiens, tints & teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by genphreak
    Rob, what an awesome effort form you and Keith, us Mexicans were really impressed. Thanks also for being shutter happy; the pics you got of the Bluey (Let alone the sig pic I just made) were class work mate, thanks. I'd be careful which ones you publish though... have a good week.

Greg; I have the pics and will burn discs of the high ressies for you and Phil. Am over in Normanhurst in the evenings you can swing by anytime or send me an address I can mail 'em- the same goes for Phil and Cheryl of course.
    Yeah i can't remember who's camera we took the clay bar pics on or where they went.
    Very convenient!

Germans: Why can't they make everything?

Clear your Message Box dude.
    E30 318iS & BMW K1200LT

hey do you think i could get a psd copy of that so get the font you used for the sqares part im trin to duplicate the font for a signature of my own