Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: It's coming...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,403

    Default It's coming...


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,953

    Default

    aww you bought that for me?
    InDEuroz | e34 540i/6 '94 w/ bore/stroked m62 | e30 325iS '87 | Ducati 748R '00

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    448

    Default

    so when will i get it?

    Present: Black 1995 525i | Past: Red 1989 535i; Black 1985 535i

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    baton rouge, loserana
    Posts
    6,922

    Default

    i allready have one
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,403

    Default

    Mines going to be shinier winfred

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,403

    Default

    Winfred - do you know what AR or Trim a H1E is?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    baton rouge, loserana
    Posts
    6,922

    Default

    not sure, the diesels run a C and then only up to 93-94, after that it's the x series, heres the holset site but i don't see anything about the h1s

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    Winfred - do you know what AR or Trim a H1E is?
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    not sure, the diesels run a C and then only up to 93-94, after that it's the x series, heres the holset site but i don't see anything about the h1s

    An H1E is literally identical to an HX40 for what it's worth. It has an 18cm housing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    baton rouge, loserana
    Posts
    6,922

    Default

    on diesels the hx40 is known for having a weak shaft but i think that comes from a healthy dose of abuse from being pushed to 50 psi or more and a hopped up diesels tendancy to bark a turbo with ease at those power levels. if (when) my turbo craps i am planning on getting a hybrid, they are cheep at $600-650 and are a good match for the power range i want, they have a 40 intake on a 35 shaft and exhaust for strength and a fast spool, plus the cool name, dodgezilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon K
    An H1E is literally identical to an HX40 for what it's worth. It has an 18cm housing.
    all america wants is cold beer warm cat and a place to take a poop with a door on it

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    5,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by winfred
    on diesels the hx40 is known for having a weak shaft but i think that comes from a healthy dose of abuse from being pushed to 50 psi or more and a hopped up diesels tendancy to bark a turbo with ease at those power levels. if (when) my turbo craps i am planning on getting a hybrid, they are cheep at $600-650 and are a good match for the power range i want, they have a 40 intake on a 35 shaft and exhaust for strength and a fast spool, plus the cool name, dodgezilla

    Yeah this is actually an H1E which is the model that HX40 replaced, it has a shaft larger than a T4 Garrett - when only asking for 12 - 18 psi there's never an issue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I'm coming home... though not quite an E34 :P
    By Ferret in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 05:58 PM
  2. im coming from a new mac
    By kyleN20 in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 07:05 PM
  3. Joe S - it's this coming weekend...
    By Jeff N. in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:37 PM
  4. Oil coming out of the MAF
    By Denasti in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 08:20 PM
  5. What could that be coming out of #6?
    By Adnan in forum 5 Series BMW
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 09:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •